Author Topic: whats the August customer incentive  (Read 12587 times)

Mama Fergie

Re: whats the August customer incentive
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2012, 11:32:39 am »
I am fairly new too Jamberie so maybe some of the other forum members will be able to help you more than me but my take on this is that when you have your first demo tomorrow night  you will get the  thermoserver as a gift  and then if you host a varoma demo before the end of August you will then be able to buy a second bowl and blade set for half price.  I hope this is correct but if I am wrong some of the others will let you know.
You will love your TMX. It truly is amazing  :)

Offline cecilia

• Renew. Refresh. Rejoice.
    • View Profile
    • Thermorevolution
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2012, 01:02:30 pm »
Mama fergie,  hosts do not need to choose between second bowl and blade set and anything.  That is an extra incentive.  You still get the normal Varoma host reward (or should I say choice of rewards).

July reward for purchasers and hosts (oval Thermoserver) is more sought after than the book deal for August and more valuable.
"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible." — Dalai Lama

https://www.facebook.com/thermorevolution

Mama Fergie

« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2012, 02:26:13 pm »
So Cecilia when I host my varoma demo do I receive a host reward as well as having the option to buy a second bowl and blade set? I didnt realise that I would receive a host reward as well as the chance to buy the bowl and blades. I agree that the oval thermoserver was a good incentive this month. A friend of mine bought her TMX and received both thermoservers last week.  Anyway I will be very happy to get my second bowl as I think it will be a great asset in the kitchen. :)