Author Topic: More on Cleaning  (Read 8077 times)

Offline brazen20au

• View Profile
    • brazen's culinary adventures
More on Cleaning
« on: November 18, 2008, 10:46:01 am »
i had to give my tmx a good scrub the other night, so i had a play with my enjo - it does a great job! i found that the green double sided cloth was great for cleaning in the bowl (i also used a little bicarb)

to clean under the blade i used the yellow/black (outdoor?) little thingie that fits on the handle, though without the handle. it's the perfect thickness to fit in under the blade and gave it a good clean :)

yay for enjo!
Karen in Canberra :)
Mum to 3 including one with Coeliac Disease and 2 with autism, aiming for a paleo / AIP diet
My Cooking Blog
Thermomix Magic Group Blog

Offline baf65

• View Profile
Re: More on Cleaning
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2008, 01:27:17 pm »
there is a new brush about to come out...its great, it looks like a toilet brush, it gets right under the blade, its got lots of bristles
im not sure how you can get hold of them but i'll be sure to let you know!!!

Offline Thermomixer

• View Profile
    • Thermomixer
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2008, 11:44:04 pm »
Thanks baf65 - it would be great to have brushes specifically for cleaning - we bought a measure with a dropper and it had its own bottlebrush.

Also,  now that you're in the mine - even if your not at the coalface re development etc, I really think that some dishes and extra trays for the Varoma would be great - if TMX HQ in Europe were looking for ideas.

I use a variety of dishes and trivets etc to fit - but Varoma specific dishes would be great.  A try that has holes for dariole moulds and allows more moulds in the Varoma would be great.
Thermomixer in Australia

http://thermomix-er.blogspot.com/ - my blog

http://thermomixmagic.blogspot.com/ - our joint blog in Oz - please feel free to join us.

Offline Tenina

• The new publicity shot…
    • View Profile
    • Tenina.com
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2008, 03:14:01 pm »
Yep, I can confirm the new brush thing and yes it does look like a mini toilet brush...but works really well. You can buy from any consultant for about 4-5 $...not sure exactly. Of course, it's Thermo green and white!!