Author Topic: TM5  (Read 2694 times)

Offline JoanneS

• View Profile
TM5
« on: December 10, 2015, 02:36:57 am »
Hi,
I am looking to purchase a TM5, but I have noticed in the reviews that some people have been having a lot of trouble with faults and errors. Are others here happy with their TM5, and have you had any major faults with yours?
I would appreciate any feedback, because I don't want to spend a lot of money on a faulty product.
Thanks! Joanne

Offline Cornish Cream

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: TM5
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2015, 07:42:33 am »
Welcome to the forum Joanne. :)
My TM5 had a fault after a few months of regular use.( something to do with the locking arms) It was fixed under the two year warranty and returned to me within a week.Touch wood I haven't had a problem since and I do use my TM5 a lot.
I would suggest you have a demo and talk to the advisor about your concerns with the faults that can occur.
Denise...Buckinghamshire,U.K.
Don't cry over the past,it's gone.Don't stress about the future,it hasn't arrived.Live in the present and make it beautiful.

Offline spersephone

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2015, 07:57:01 am »
I've had mine a couple of months and I love it and use it every day, multiple times most of the time. I'm sure it will need a service at some point, and I dread the day, but I will cope.

Offline cookie1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2015, 08:22:31 am »
I've had my TM 5 for 12 months now. It is used several times a day. It did have a fault with the arms like CC. I contacted my consultant and Voerwork arranged for it to be picked up and it was returned to me 6 days later.
The warranty is 2 years and Voerwork seem very good about warranty work.
Were you concerned about any specific problems?  As the machine has been out for a while I would imagine that they have things pretty sorted out by now.
May all dairy items in your fridge be of questionable vintage.

https://www.facebook.com/The-Retired-Thermomixer-834601623316983/