Author Topic: TM31 multiple issues  (Read 2957 times)

Offline ColleenQLD

• View Profile
TM31 multiple issues
« on: March 13, 2016, 10:49:52 am »
I have had my TM31 for a couple of years and barely used but today the screen started flashing and had to be turned off plug pulled out to get it to work again (while flashing I could not get anything to work). Then while in use it started beeping (no error showing on the screen) am also having issues with screen not working correctly can't read the numbers (they aren't forming correctly, flashing). I can then turn the machine on another time everything is working fine, next time nothing but problems! For the price & limited use it has had I am really disappointed & am hoping this is a quick easy fix, help please :-\

Offline cookie1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: TM31 multiple issues
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2016, 10:57:43 am »
It certainly sounds like an intermittent problem.
We aren't affiliated in any way with Voerwork so really can't offer you any advice that is specific. We are just a group of thermomix users who share ideas.

I noticed that you live in Queensland. Is it FNQ by any chance. One of our members had problems with cockroaches sneaking into her machine at night and destroying the mother board or something or other.
My advice would be too contact your consultant, or if you have no contact with them now call Head Office on
1800 004 838.
Please let us know how you get on.
May all dairy items in your fridge be of questionable vintage.

https://www.facebook.com/The-Retired-Thermomixer-834601623316983/