Author Topic: Thai Green Chicken Curry recipe??  (Read 9272 times)

Offline Tasty

• View Profile
Thai Green Chicken Curry recipe??
« on: April 16, 2012, 03:14:12 pm »
I have done a quick check and I cannot seem to find a Thai Green Chicken Curry recipe on the forum....there are other thai chicken curry recipes.

Does anyone have one or is there one in any of the TMX books that someone can share.

Hubby normally makes this without a TMX and it is a lengthy process so I thought there must be a TMX version.

Offline Cornish Cream

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Thai Green Chicken Curry recipe??
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2012, 04:30:39 pm »
There is this Thai Green Curry Recipe Tasty. :)
Another  ;)
This one as well ;D (scroll down a bit)
And of course a firm favourite here :)
« Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 04:44:28 pm by Cornish Cream »
Denise...Buckinghamshire,U.K.
Don't cry over the past,it's gone.Don't stress about the future,it hasn't arrived.Live in the present and make it beautiful.

Offline Tasty

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2012, 01:52:25 am »
Thanks CC. I will add the last suggestion to the menu plan for this week.

Offline hstevens

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2013, 08:08:21 am »
My first thermomix dinner was thai red  chicken curry, tonight I substituted green curry paste but followed the same recipe from the EDC - it was simply delicious! I used my favourite green curry paste, I would not bother  making it, it is so nice!
What struck us both times was the velvety texture of the curry sauce, it is really lovely.

This is a great dish and one I will be making exclusively in the thermy now, I always made it stovetop. I love my thermomix SO MUCH!
I have also made two batches of plum paste today.. had to tweak a bit to get the consistency just right

Helen x

Offline goldfish

• Love life's little light bulb moments!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2013, 08:33:55 am »
Hi Helen .. This is also one oft favourite dishes.. We make it quite often just the way you do...:)

Offline hopefulcook

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2013, 08:22:19 pm »
I am still keen to find good Thai curry paste recipes.  I tried a few different versions of the red paste but the end result in the curry was too thin. I usually use Mae Ploy.
But after recent success with Jamie Oliver's Indian pastes, I am prepared to keep looking for the perfect recipe. Anyone else got one? Gert?

Offline Cornish Cream

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2013, 08:38:20 pm »
Another Green Curry Paste Recipe that Judy posted from the book Cooking Passions.
Denise...Buckinghamshire,U.K.
Don't cry over the past,it's gone.Don't stress about the future,it hasn't arrived.Live in the present and make it beautiful.