Author Topic: THE SHOPPING THREAD :-)  (Read 4522429 times)

Offline obbie

• View Profile
Re: THE SHOPPING THREAD :-)
« Reply #11070 on: January 02, 2014, 03:30:40 am »
I went shopping and bought new clothes, scarfs, bags, and cossies.
My Thermomix,  Kitchen Aid, Pizza oven, Nu Wave 5 in 1, Spatulas, all brings love, laughter, happiness, and great food  to my kitchen.

http://obbieskitchen.wordpress.com/
[/url

Offline Itsnotartitsdinner

• View Profile
Re: Re: THE SHOPPING THREAD :-)
« Reply #11071 on: January 02, 2014, 05:30:06 am »
We stuck out without the kids. Bought 1000 count sheets from Target Ahh luxury! A new quilt cover set from Pillow talk. But forgot that our Doona is a queen not a king. We have a waterbed. Hence the shabby photo as it wasn't on long enough.

Got DS a new Spiderman shirt. And picked up his school book list.

Offline maddy

• View Profile
« Reply #11072 on: January 02, 2014, 10:02:38 pm »
Gorgeous linen Maddy. I have complete faith in you that you won't buy any more kitchen appliances this year. You will be able to channel your shopping talents into the garden and paint supplies etc  :D

:-*  Well I do need to channel & find my inner Michele....I do need to cull somewhat, but the good news is I haven't looked at 1 thing kitcheny since & deleted all kitchen store emails  ;)

Nice wine glasses puffs.....again I spotted gorgeous ones in Laura Ashley, but I am just too clumsy to spend that much on them....I have now eliminated all my  good glasses, I really need to use tupperware ones  :P
.........EAT CAKE!

Offline maddy

• View Profile
« Reply #11073 on: January 02, 2014, 10:13:28 pm »
A new quilt cover set from Pillow talk. But forgot that our Doona is a queen not a king.

We have a queen bed, but have a king sized doona & covers as its usually tug of war....and I usually win  :P  poor DH, no wonder he gets cold LOL.
.........EAT CAKE!

Offline gertbysea

• Don't experience life from the cheap seats.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11074 on: January 02, 2014, 10:25:05 pm »
Maddy I don't believe you have Unsubscribed . Wow that is a big step to recovery.   ;D Have  you Unsubscribed to the shopping thread ?  If you were not on that there would be no point. Hally would have to carry the load and the rest of us to pick up the slack

Now is a good time to hit the op shops as people received new glassware for Christmas and have tossed the odd 3 or 5 of the old ones.  I have some very good champers glasses but they hold half a bottle each so try not to use them for everyday. ( take note CP ;D) I look for the odd good somewhat smaller  glasses and often find a really great one. 

Gert
Gretchen in Cairns, Australia

Life is like an onion; you peel off one layer at a time and sometimes you weep. Carl Sandburg.

Offline Itsnotartitsdinner

• View Profile
« Reply #11075 on: January 03, 2014, 02:07:03 am »
Changed the Doona cover. Like this one better anyway.

Maddy DH normally leaves it for me :)

I would like to check out the op shops for kids toys. Really should do that!

Offline Jamberie

• View Profile
« Reply #11076 on: January 03, 2014, 02:58:51 am »
I found a Soda Siphon so that I can make a couple of the dishes from In The Mix (Dani does provide options for those without a siphon, but I thought it was a good excuse). Luckily the kitchen shop had 25% off everything because it was $122.
..so I had a look and also bought some friand pans and mini friand pans as well as canisters for the siphon and some orange blossom water and organic vanilla essence.
I have a Facebook page with all things cooking, you'll find it here: https://www.facebook.com/What-Amber-Ate-1097437023601587/

Offline deedub

• View Profile
« Reply #11077 on: January 03, 2014, 04:07:25 am »
Took the kids shopping yesterday to spend their Xmas money. Wanted to have a look at the smart scoop up close but DJ's were sold out! Good guys don't have it on their website anymore so must be out of stock as well, looks like I'll have to order online from billy guyatts. Usually don't like buying things sight unseen but good to know it comes highly recommended by some forum members! Kids are on my back to order it now lol.
Melbourne, inner north

mcmich

« Reply #11078 on: January 03, 2014, 07:27:24 am »
Lovely linen INAID.
I knew you could do it Maddy  :D

Offline Cornish Cream

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11079 on: January 03, 2014, 07:31:00 am »
My DD has that bed linen INAID.Very nice 8)
Denise...Buckinghamshire,U.K.
Don't cry over the past,it's gone.Don't stress about the future,it hasn't arrived.Live in the present and make it beautiful.

mcmich

« Reply #11080 on: January 03, 2014, 07:41:20 am »
Did a bit of shopping in Coffs  ;D I'm using the one in, one out rule. For everything that comes into the house a similar item goes out.
Unfortunately the winds of minimalism haven't rattled the windows of my shoe wardrobe.

mcmich

« Reply #11081 on: January 03, 2014, 07:43:05 am »
And...

mcmich

« Reply #11082 on: January 03, 2014, 07:43:43 am »
These are darling

mcmich

« Reply #11083 on: January 03, 2014, 07:44:42 am »
And Just Couldn't resist these