Author Topic: Hi Everyone I am new  (Read 9104 times)

Offline pinkus

• View Profile
Hi Everyone I am new
« on: January 30, 2015, 12:07:42 am »
Hi everyone I am a newbie, I am thinking about purchasing a TM so I don't own one yet, but I came across this forum when I found all the fantastic comments on the Miracle Spray which I am using to clean my very dirty floor tiles & grout.  Can I ask members who have used it for this job, once the tiles & grout are sparking clean what do you use to mop over to keep the floors lovely and clean.  My floor tiles are a light apricot colour and they have a rustic look to them so they are a bit pitted and this tends to trap the dirt etc, but the miracle spray has brought them up beautifully now and I want them to stay that way.  It has been very tedious work all that scrubbing but they are just so clean looking now.  Would love to hear what other members use. 

Offline CreamPuff63

• View Profile
Re: Hi Everyone I am new
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2015, 12:59:16 am »
Just pour a glug of spray into a mop bucket with water. You may have to go over a second time with just water if you find there is a film residue
Non Consultant from Perth, Western Australia

A balanced diet is a biscuit in each hand

Offline pinkus

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2015, 01:43:00 am »
Thanks CreamPuff63 will give it a go....do you know what part does the actual removal of the dirt, the lectra soda or the vinegar ?

Offline CreamPuff63

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2015, 04:21:04 am »
no I don't know, but perhaps you can Google and let us know. It certainly is great to use around the home. I like washing my car with it - it is the best stuff I've ever used. Gets the insects off and the black road dirt from the wheel rims like magic.
Non Consultant from Perth, Western Australia

A balanced diet is a biscuit in each hand

Offline Aussie Brenda

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2015, 05:08:36 am »
Welcome to,the forum Pinkus. I too love the Miracle spray, it's all I use now even on stains in the washing.  I love making lots of things from scratch, this forum is a wealth of information.

Offline cookie1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2015, 05:18:31 am »
Welcome pinkus. I have moved your post to here, so hopefully more people will see it and be able to respond.
May all dairy items in your fridge be of questionable vintage.

https://www.facebook.com/The-Retired-Thermomixer-834601623316983/

Offline Deniser

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2015, 05:57:29 am »
Hi and welcome to the Forum Pinkus.  Glad you found a useful post even though you don't own a Thermomix (yet).  I use the miracle spray on my tiles  but do find that I have to mop them over again with plain water to remove the film.
You haven't failed at anything until you stop trying.

Offline judydawn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2015, 06:15:07 am »
Hi pinkus, welcome to the forum.  I make heaps of this and give it to friends or anyone who like to listen to me rave on about it really  ;D  Once your tiles have had a good clean it shouldn't be too hard to keep it clean. 

I hope you are able to buy a Thermomix, they are wonderful machines and as you may have seen, there's very little we cannot make in them.
Judy from North Haven, South Australia

Make the most of every day, you never know what is around the corner.

Offline pinkus

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2015, 06:46:27 am »
Oh thankyou so much for the warm welcome  :)  I have been saving my pennies so got a bit to go but hopefully will get there soon.  I have just been looking around there is so  much good stuff on here.  I have just finished cleaning all my floor tiles in the kitchen area as it is quite large and I did go over it with a mop again and just water which seemed to bring off the residue.  Any ideas why it seems to suds up, is this normal ?   Only have the hallway and entry tiles to go now but too tired, need to rest.   ;D

Offline Cornish Cream

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2015, 07:13:59 am »
Welcome to the forum Pinkus from a very cold and frosty UK ;D
Good luck in saving towards your TM.
Denise...Buckinghamshire,U.K.
Don't cry over the past,it's gone.Don't stress about the future,it hasn't arrived.Live in the present and make it beautiful.

Offline judydawn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2015, 01:50:30 pm »
Pinkus, mine only suds up in the initial mixing due to the dishwashing liquid I guess.  I mix it in a bucket then funnel it into a 2 litre plastic bottle until my spray bottle needs re-filling. It doesn't take long for the sudsy top to settle down when freshly made and is certainly not sudsy when sprayed onto surfaces here.
Judy from North Haven, South Australia

Make the most of every day, you never know what is around the corner.

Offline Kimmyh

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2015, 09:07:28 am »
Hello and welcome.

Offline obbie

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2015, 03:26:25 am »
hi and welcome
My Thermomix,  Kitchen Aid, Pizza oven, Nu Wave 5 in 1, Spatulas, all brings love, laughter, happiness, and great food  to my kitchen.

http://obbieskitchen.wordpress.com/
[/url

Offline Bedlam

• Denise - Mandurah WA
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2015, 04:14:35 am »
Welcome Pinkus, I use miracle clean in my toilets and bathrooms as well as my kitchen.  When I use it on my car I also use a scrubbie, works a treat. It's a great all rounder and so cheap.
Denise

Offline trudy

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2015, 09:16:43 am »
Welcome to the forum.