Author Topic: Hello from a prospective buyer  (Read 6555 times)

Offline kittydink

• View Profile
Hello from a prospective buyer
« on: April 14, 2011, 09:12:22 pm »
Hello, I came across this forum when researching thermomix after hearing about it from a customer at my work.

I am very interested in purchasing, I contacted thermomix on their website form on Monday, and still no reply other than the automated email when I first hit enter.   It is 5 days later. no contact whatsoever.

I sure wish I could just go into a store and look at or buy, since Im not getting any contact at all.   I live in Melbourne, I gave them my two phone numbers, and nothing,  ( its not like I live outback in the middle of nowhere, surely there must be consultants in Melbourne).

Not sure if anyone here can help, Im saddened that I cannot find out more about what looks to be a wonderful machine,

-Kitty

Offline Shiraz49

• View Profile
Re: Hello from a prospective buyer
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2011, 09:17:54 pm »
Hi kittydink and welcome to the forum. I know of someone who will be able to help you. PM me with your details and I will pass them on.  Will ring my contact this morning.

You will love this forum there is so much info and the people are really helpful so don't hold back with any questions.

Offline thermoheaven

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2011, 12:20:45 am »
Don't let this lack of response reflect on your opinion of the tm - HO never contacted me the first time I sent a request to them, and the second time, when I bought the machine, the demonstrator was absolutely hopeless. It was her luck I had already made up my mind to buy my tm before she had arrived, otherwise, i would never had even given it a second thought.

I love my tm, and I adore the consultant I have now and only wished I had bought it from her in the first place because she knows so much about food and using the tm.

Offline judydawn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2011, 01:11:42 am »
Hi kittydink, welcome to the forum where you will get almost instant gratification with any questions you may want to ask. With Shiraz49 able to hook you up to a consultant as soon as she read your posting, this is all the proof you need that we are on the ball here.  As the others have said, don't let non-communication from H.O. deter you from wanting to see this amazing machine in action and I hope you can organise a demo ASAP.
Judy from North Haven, South Australia

Make the most of every day, you never know what is around the corner.

Offline johnro

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2011, 10:59:06 pm »
Hi Kittydink it is such a pity that HO aren't as enthusiastic and timely as forum members with their response to queries - however there is little need to promote the miracle that is thermie once power of people is in action. Like all of us upon introduction and from this point you will be amazed at the TMX.  Enjoy the getting to know more journey!  :)  :)
« Last Edit: April 16, 2011, 10:14:03 am by johnro »
Robyn from Rockhampton, Qld  :)

I used to have a handle on life, then it broke.

Offline Chelsea (Thermie Groupie)

• View Profile
    • My Blog - Full Little Tummies
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2011, 07:01:19 am »
Are there any regulations preventing a consultant from selling to an interstate customer?  I know it wouldn't be ideal without a demo, but I just wondered.  :)

Offline cookie1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2011, 10:14:35 am »
Welcome kittydink. I find the lack of response appalling, it is so sad.No response for 5 working days. The TMX is a wonderful machine and hopefully Shiraz49's contact will be able to help you. Let us know how things go.
May all dairy items in your fridge be of questionable vintage.

https://www.facebook.com/The-Retired-Thermomixer-834601623316983/

Offline Cornish Cream

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2011, 11:14:40 am »
Hi and welcome to he forum kittydink.I hope you have been put into contact with a demonstrator in your area by Shiraz.The TM will not disappoint you,you will have so much fun cooking. :)
Denise...Buckinghamshire,U.K.
Don't cry over the past,it's gone.Don't stress about the future,it hasn't arrived.Live in the present and make it beautiful.

Offline Meagan

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2011, 12:15:00 pm »
Are there any regulations preventing a consultant from selling to an interstate customer?  I know it wouldn't be ideal without a demo, but I just wondered.  :)

You can sell to someone who lives in another state. You have to have done a demo they have attended or hosted and then they are allocated the consultant that lives closest to them. They would do the delivery briefing and be their first point of contact with the machine.
Thermomix consultant in beautiful Perth,  Mum to 2 boys :)

Do you Fly with the flyLady?  www.flylady.net

Offline kittydink

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2011, 09:03:49 pm »
Hi everyone, thankyou for the lovely replies.
Sorry for delay ( havent been near a computer nor home)

I am in touch now with someone locally and looking forward to seeing the machine in action.

Many thanks for your help, :)

Offline cookie1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2011, 05:39:50 am »
Keep in touch kittydink.
May all dairy items in your fridge be of questionable vintage.

https://www.facebook.com/The-Retired-Thermomixer-834601623316983/

Offline Thermomixer

• View Profile
    • Thermomixer
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2011, 08:13:22 am »
Good luck kittydink
Thermomixer in Australia

http://thermomix-er.blogspot.com/ - my blog

http://thermomixmagic.blogspot.com/ - our joint blog in Oz - please feel free to join us.

Offline Thermomixer

• View Profile
    • Thermomixer
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2011, 05:10:52 am »
Better put this back on page one
Thermomixer in Australia

http://thermomix-er.blogspot.com/ - my blog

http://thermomixmagic.blogspot.com/ - our joint blog in Oz - please feel free to join us.

Offline Frozzie

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2011, 05:05:40 pm »
hi kittydink and welcome...hope you love the demo and your prospective new consultant...if not nevermind there are heaps on here to help you out as well as other members..and as JD said questions get answered pretty quickly.. :)
Kim :) ... Back in the land of Oz

http://frozziegourmande.blogspot.com/