Author Topic: so glad i have a thermo ....  (Read 54835 times)

Offline Emme

• View Profile
Re: so glad i have a thermo ....
« Reply #75 on: November 03, 2012, 10:12:10 am »
A great effort PAP well done and what a lovely thing for your son to say.  :)
Marie

Offline Kimmyh

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 03, 2012, 10:57:12 am »
Awe great son you have pap and good luck with your goal. :)

Offline EmeraldSue

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 04, 2012, 09:58:37 am »
Lovely to hear that you are doing so well - you will be ready for that name change before you know it ;D
"A messy kitchen is a happy kitchen and this kitchen is delirious." Anonymous

Offline Greyhoundmum

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 04, 2012, 10:37:32 am »
Good on you PAP comment from your son priceless!!!!!

Offline teagg

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 04, 2012, 11:43:57 am »
This is so heartening to read this thread... Please keep posting!!! I'll live vicariously through you!!

I find it *really* interesting when you comment on the changes you are noticing - if you can/ want to, do please keep them up!!

Good luck!

Gillian

Offline Moptop

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 04, 2012, 02:00:26 pm »
17 year old sons surprise us sometimes! Pap, you are doing an amazing job. Congratulations on loosing 16kg already. I am sure 20 by Xmas is achievable for you. Can't wait to read your next posts.

Moptop
You were born to stand out, don't waste your life trying to fit in.

Offline obbie

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 05, 2012, 03:01:19 am »
Great effort PAP. wshing you well
My Thermomix,  Kitchen Aid, Pizza oven, Nu Wave 5 in 1, Spatulas, all brings love, laughter, happiness, and great food  to my kitchen.

http://obbieskitchen.wordpress.com/
[/url

Offline phatassphairy

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 05, 2012, 04:50:33 am »
Thanks for your lovely comments about the young fella everyone ....

he does drive me mental ... he is actually my sparring partner if i have to have one amongst my tribe...... but MOPTOP you are right every now and then he melts my heart and i think he will be a nice gentleman one day (just like his dad  :-* ) ....instead of the wild rough nut that he can be.

GILLIAN ..... aweeee that is so lovely, you make me feel humbled .... and i will keep sharing and one day i will even post some pics..... maybe be when i cocoon to become a skinnyasspixie  ;) ;) ;) that will be at 25 kg loss .... so i am thinking about april - june next year for this goal .... that is half way to my total goal loss (according to dietitians ideas) but definitely by sept ... that will be one year from my surgery date. i am sort of thinking to keep life real ...so 2 years for my total goal loss... considering i have been obesely over weight for at least 20years give or take a few diet yoyo trips on my journey.

but the thing that i love and have discovered since being banded is that i am not struggling with the mind game of hunger and desires to eat ...and i dont feel like i am failing if i do eat the treat or whatever is normally a no no. for example every second day i have one tim tam .... and i am satisfied with that JUST ONE ..seriously is enough and i have no desire to eat more .... where as a month ago i would of eaten half a packet in a few hours ..... the physiological change to my brain, in the way of hunger signals from my stomach, and the easy in which i feel full ... has been so amazing and unexpected. it is just like a switch has been turn on ... or in my case ... the want to pig out and eat has been switched off.
as long as you keep eating my pancakes .....i will stand here and keep flippin them out filled with nothing but love in my heart 'cause you chose my table to sit at =)P

mcmich

« Reply #83 on: November 05, 2012, 04:53:08 am »
Glad you are doing so well PAP. Look forward to seeingyour name change.

Offline Amy :-)

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 05, 2012, 04:53:48 am »
Thats awesome Sammi. Well done! :D

*suzanne*

Re: Re: so glad i have a thermo ....
« Reply #85 on: November 05, 2012, 10:54:01 am »
Well done sammi you are doing wonderfully

Offline teagg

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 06, 2012, 10:16:24 am »
Well - that's fantastic! 
I have to admit that I'm at the other end of the spectrum at the moment.
But each time I read through your comments it gives me a little nudge to try harder.
Funnily enough when I was pregnant and everything internally was squashed I too found that I could look at food and walk away or stop after just one. There must be something in that small stomach thing !!

I'm really chuffed and excited for you.
Do please updating us - we're obviously all excited for you !!!
Gx

Offline phatassphairy

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: November 17, 2012, 01:45:48 pm »
well i have reached my goal....was aiming for Xmas .... but i have reached it now .... -20.4 kg ... very happy and cant believe it really ......and i thought i might share some pics .... the first one is of me about 3 months before i went to see my surgeon ....
and the second one is me in the spare block .. the morning of the eclipse.
as long as you keep eating my pancakes .....i will stand here and keep flippin them out filled with nothing but love in my heart 'cause you chose my table to sit at =)P

Offline Greyhoundmum

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: November 17, 2012, 01:49:39 pm »
Fantastic, it has been very inspiring hearing your story and success. you and TMX make a good team!!

Offline Cornish Cream

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: November 17, 2012, 02:07:39 pm »
You look wonderful PAP :)
Denise...Buckinghamshire,U.K.
Don't cry over the past,it's gone.Don't stress about the future,it hasn't arrived.Live in the present and make it beautiful.