Author Topic: scales on TM21  (Read 5670 times)

Offline obbie

• View Profile
scales on TM21
« on: June 19, 2010, 03:20:29 am »
 :)  Hi does anyone know the trick to get the scales to work on a TM21 model.

Thanks in advance.
Robyn
My Thermomix,  Kitchen Aid, Pizza oven, Nu Wave 5 in 1, Spatulas, all brings love, laughter, happiness, and great food  to my kitchen.

http://obbieskitchen.wordpress.com/
[/url

Offline O4aTimtam

• View Profile
Re: scales on TM21
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2010, 03:27:29 pm »
Hi Robyn

Not sure if you have the manual.  I couldn't find an English version of the instructions online with Google, but maybe the picture on page 15 gives you a clue?  http://www.bernelin.net/Thermomix/Guide%20d%27utilisation%20TM21.pdf   Good luck!
Helen from Willetton, Western Australia   |

Offline Cornish Cream

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2010, 05:30:24 pm »
obbie I think,if I remember from chat on this forum, meganjane and quirky cooking owned TM21 before they had their TM31.They might be able to talk you through your dilemma.
Denise...Buckinghamshire,U.K.
Don't cry over the past,it's gone.Don't stress about the future,it hasn't arrived.Live in the present and make it beautiful.

Offline cathy79

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2010, 12:55:40 am »
obbie I think,if I remember from chat on this forum, meganjane and quirky cooking owned TM21 before they had their TM31.They might be able to talk you through your dilemma.
Yes, I'm quite sure both ladies owned previous models.  It may be worth while sending them a PM.  Jo is moving, so probably too busy to be checking the forum.

Hope you can get an answer.
Helping you to take back control over what your family eats, one meal at a time.
Email thermomix.darlingdowns@gmail.com

Offline sargo

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2010, 01:43:20 am »
Yes, I'm quite sure both ladies owned previous models.  It may be worth while sending them a PM.  Jo is moving, so probably too busy to be checking the forum.

Hope you can get an answer.

I have a TMX 21 and there is a button at the very bottom of the contol panel on the right hand side which toggles between weight and temperature. 

Offline obbie

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2010, 03:51:25 am »
 :) thanks, i can get the timer working, but not the scales when i push that bottom button on the right. does it light up the grams at the top, or bottom.
thanks, Robyn
My Thermomix,  Kitchen Aid, Pizza oven, Nu Wave 5 in 1, Spatulas, all brings love, laughter, happiness, and great food  to my kitchen.

http://obbieskitchen.wordpress.com/
[/url

Offline sargo

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2010, 09:38:52 am »
:) thanks, i can get the timer working, but not the scales when i push that bottom button on the right. does it light up the grams at the top, or bottom.
thanks, Robyn

My TMX weighs in ozs not grams.  If you push the button nothing appears to change but if you lean on the jug you will see the ounces change - if it is toggled to time then nothing changes when you lean on the jug.  There is no indication of ounces - you just have to know!  It shows .0 no matter what until you either add weight or turn the timer button.