Author Topic: 24 Hours To Go  (Read 7403 times)

Offline Tasty

• View Profile
Re: 24 Hours To Go
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2012, 01:43:58 pm »
Welcome OC. Sounds like you're off to a flying start already.

For questions, just scroll down to the bottom of the mian home page, click 'questions' thread and then click on 'start new topic'

As for your question re the sour cream pastry. I think the symbol just means the actual bowl in this recipe. I believe it is Tenina's recipe but the recipe is not clear. You would have to have it in the closed lid position and press turbo to make fine breadcrums as stated. Do it a few times. Hope that helps.

Offline OrgasmicChef

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2012, 02:11:24 pm »
yes that was the recipe but I think I'm too new with Thermomix to try it  :)

Thanks heaps for the help, Tasty!

Offline dede

• View Profile
    • Mandi's Picture Framing
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2012, 08:06:52 pm »
Well done Orgasmic. You have done a great job for you first two days. The more recipes you try the more confident you will get, and will be happy to give most recipes a try. The closed lid position is either to use turbo or when kneading doughs.
Mandi, Mum of 5, Live in Tasmania. Work from home picture framing.

mcmich

« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2012, 08:43:58 pm »
Welcome to the forum, looks like you're off to a flying start. Happy thermomixing.

Offline OrgasmicChef

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2012, 01:14:12 am »
Thanks!

Today my goal is to make satay chicken starting off with raw peanuts.  Wish me luck  :)

I think what I love best about it is that I can make my own ingredients like peanut butter and mayonnaise and flours and know exactly what's in it.  Taste of quality ingredients and knowledge of what's in it is more important to me than speed.  (although speed is pretty good!)