Author Topic: Its been awhile  (Read 1767 times)

Offline pumpkin pie

• View Profile
Its been awhile
« on: November 25, 2021, 12:51:19 am »
Hi everyone, it's been a couple of years since I joined this page and I used to read it regularly, then for some reason stopped coming on here. 
I have since sold my TM31 and updated to a TM6. I also retired 12 months ago and am enjoying life at home. I have been a bit hit and miss using my TMX but have started getting back into it, and then remembered this site, and how I used to enjoy reading the comments from everyone, and recipe reviews. So I'm looking forward to trying some more recipes from here, even though I notice they are more for TM31 & TM5.
Cheers and happy cooking.

« Last Edit: November 25, 2021, 12:53:52 am by pumpkin pie »

Offline cookie1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Its been awhile
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2021, 02:52:50 am »
Hi Pumpkin Pie how lovely of you to drop back in. A few of us have TM 6's now. I still use these recipes in my 6. We can just do a bit more in it. The other day I used the thicken programme for the first time and I've had mine for about 12 months.
May all dairy items in your fridge be of questionable vintage.

https://www.facebook.com/The-Retired-Thermomixer-834601623316983/

Offline judydawn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2021, 08:42:09 am »
Hi PP, so lovely to see another ‘old’ member pop in to say hi. Retirement is the best thing isn’t it? Enjoy your TM6 and some of our forum favourite recipes.
Judy from North Haven, South Australia

Make the most of every day, you never know what is around the corner.

Offline Cuilidh

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2021, 09:49:31 am »
Good to see you back.  I am a TM31 lover and can't see me getting a newer machine, but I do get frustrated with I see recipes that are on Cookiedoo that I can't access, ah well, I guess I have quite enough recipes on here to keep me going, so what the heck, I don't think I will ever run out of ideas.  I am sure you will get back into the TMX way of life again.
Marina from Melbourne and Guildford
I can resist everything except temptation - Oscar Wilde.

Offline pumpkin pie

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2021, 09:46:53 pm »
Thanks for your well come wishes.
CUILIDH,  I loved my TM3I, they are real work machines. I bought TM6 as a retirement gift to myself. I would have kept the 31, as well, but space was limited.

Offline mab19

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2021, 10:00:53 pm »
Hi Pumpkin Pie it's nice to have you back on the forum.  I'm another one with a TM31 and can't see me ever giving it up for a TM6.
The  man who said it can't be done should not interupt the woman doing it.

Online achookwoman

• View Profile
    • Chook woman
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2021, 10:35:45 am »
Pumpkin Pie, great to have a 6 to play with now you are retired.  I bought a 6 recently , with the extra bowl and will give my 5 to my DIL.  I gave her a 31 and she has worn the numbers of the front.  I am going to post some of my favourite Blog recipes on to Cookidoo.  Not sure if they are private or available to all 6 owners. A lot of my recipes were written for the 31 and 5.  Can’t see that there would be a problem making them in the 6.
Let us know how you are going.  Lots of help here if you need it.