Author Topic: TM user in the UK  (Read 10775 times)

Offline vixen666

• View Profile
Re: TM user in the UK
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2008, 04:37:09 am »
have you tried Perth Australia? You would love it. I am orig from Manchester. lived there for 31 years and really miss the curries since moving here! Perth isnt a big city and still has a rural feel about it. You should try the butter chicken in the tmx. Its pretty good.

Offline baf65

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2008, 12:16:14 pm »
vixen i would replace the word 'rural' to 'backwards' when referring to perth! :D :D and I have lived here for 16yrs!
i have not yet found a really decent curry in perth nor decent fish and chips :)
good job I have a TM !

Offline CarolineW

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2008, 04:44:44 pm »
Hi Vixen and Baf,
I visited Perth many years ago for a couple of weeks.  I loved it, and have often said that I'd like to go back.  In fact, we're planning to go there the next time we go to Australia (probably 2010).  We want to fly into Perth, spend a bit of time there, then gradually drive up to meet my parents in the Bungle Bungles.  That was my favourite part of my road trip ... er, a few years ago (I was 21 at the time.  Am still claiming that I'm 21  ;) ).  I'd love my husband and daughter to see it too, even though I know that lots will have changed.  Lots will still be the same too.  I really hope that we manage to pull the plan off!  ::)

I made the butter chicken a few weeks ago, and also naan bread using Tenina's recipe.  Yum yum.

By the way, Vixen, I'd call Perth 'rural' too  :)
As my picture shows, I've suddenly become younger :-)  DD was of the opinion that her picture should be here, not mine!

Offline trudy

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2009, 04:33:10 am »
I'm with you Brazen,  I love visiting the large cities but I will stick with "little old"Adelaide!!!!
Way big enough for me.

Trudy

Offline Rach

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2009, 12:45:25 am »
That's a rather entertaining intro!

I met my husband whilst living in London... he's originally a Brisvegan and I'm a kiwi...

Will make sure my butterfly flies slowly and never trust a removalist...  ;D

Offline brazen20au

• View Profile
    • brazen's culinary adventures
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2009, 01:42:51 am »
so an aussie TMX meet in 2010 i guess... ;)
Karen in Canberra :)
Mum to 3 including one with Coeliac Disease and 2 with autism, aiming for a paleo / AIP diet
My Cooking Blog
Thermomix Magic Group Blog