Author Topic: Thanks CarolineW & MM  (Read 22481 times)

Offline Nay-nay

• View Profile
Re: Thanks CarolineW & MM
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2011, 01:20:36 am »
Such a good idea - will definitely send out this link in my next newsletter to my customers.  ;)

Offline Frozzie

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2011, 08:16:55 pm »
ooo yes thx caroline and mm....great idea to finally put all these types of meals in one place and cp your a star too!!

thanks guys...oh and would be good for newbies too ...showing the variety of meals the thx can do in one hit  :) :)
Kim :) ... Back in the land of Oz

http://frozziegourmande.blogspot.com/

Offline CarolineW

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2011, 04:16:50 pm »
sorry to be a bit of a blonde, but are the all in one meals the ones that have for example, soup cooking in the TM bowl and another meal cooking in the Varoma.  (Like the Chick Pea Soup and Warm Chicken, pumpkin and Couscous Salad at the Varoma demo).  I would love to have more recipe ideas similar to that so that I could cook 2 meals in one.

cheers,
Brigitta

Hi Brigitta,
well strictly speaking it meant the complete meal cooked at the same time.  But I for one would be all for the sort of combinations you're talking about being included too.  In fact, I'd argue that in our house that WOULD be the complete meal.  Although I do present my family with soup for a meal sometimes, they always look at me as though it should just be the starter.  Being able to produce a couscous salad as the next course would be great.  Having a meal ready for tomorrow's lunch would be even better though  ;D

Do you have the recipe for this?  If so, perhaps you could post it as a new topic under this category - that would be great.  We don't have it in the UK.
As my picture shows, I've suddenly become younger :-)  DD was of the opinion that her picture should be here, not mine!

Offline CarolineW

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2011, 08:24:47 pm »
Hi guys,
well hopefully I've moved over all the recipes that you recommended.  If I overlooked any (very possible!) or you find any more, please let me know.  Links, or even if it's just the URL copied and pasted into the text without a link are invaluable.

Thanks
Caroline
As my picture shows, I've suddenly become younger :-)  DD was of the opinion that her picture should be here, not mine!

Offline Cuilidh

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2011, 10:35:10 pm »
Well done on a huge undertaking transferring all those recipes, Caroline.  You must have been working on it for ages.
Marina from Melbourne and Guildford
I can resist everything except temptation - Oscar Wilde.

Offline CarolineW

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2011, 08:44:25 am »
You're welome  :)