Author Topic: Fab Diet!  (Read 47479 times)

Offline Thermomixer

• View Profile
    • Thermomixer
Re: Fab Diet!
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2009, 12:33:42 am »
I know this is off topic for this page, but the juice thing is about bonding the fibre molecule to the added water which can be done in the TM by blending on 10 for over a minute...up to 3 minutes...it becomes silky in texture and easy to drink or water down further if you like it 'clear' which is how I like my juices. Noisy, but effective! :o

Thanks - there must be some more info on this in the newer edition of cookbook as my older version does not have "Juicing in the Thermomix " on page 21.
Thermomixer in Australia

http://thermomix-er.blogspot.com/ - my blog

http://thermomixmagic.blogspot.com/ - our joint blog in Oz - please feel free to join us.

Offline Alina0210

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2009, 08:01:19 am »
Hi Bron... i'll give it a go too.

Offline I Love Bimby!

• View Profile
    • Thermomix in North East Victoria
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2009, 03:37:02 pm »
Hi Bron,
I'd love to try it too when you have it posted ;D.  Have been looking at doing another detox but am reluctant as the last one I did was a kit from the health food shop with too many pills to keep up with.  :'( :'( :'(
Look forward to starting!
For a healthier lifestyle.
Thermomix addict and consultant.

http://thermomixinnortheastvictoria.blogspot.com/ - My Blog

Offline ky

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2009, 09:56:46 am »
hi bron

i was interested to try the fab diet, could you please send me the details

thanks ky

Offline bron

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2009, 11:46:04 am »
Oh KY it doesn't work in the Thermomix. Has to be a juicer I'm afraid! :-[ :-[ :-[
Amanda

Spain

Offline ky

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2009, 09:24:50 am »
damn it thanks for your response anyway..........

Offline christomo

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2009, 12:29:47 pm »
Today I done a demo for thermomix and the host wanted juice the recipe was a hit.
1/2 pineapple /1 green apple / 1 carrot / 1 celery stick leaves as well / small bunch parsley 6 or more ice cubes and 200ml water.
BEAUTIFUL.
Self employed with DH
Mother of 2

Offline theaddamsfamily

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2009, 12:48:17 am »
Christomo, that sounds really delish.  I haven't mastered juices yet...can you tell me exactly how you made that juice??
Thanks.

Offline CarolineW

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2009, 10:30:04 am »
Oooh, I like the sound of that too, Christomo.  I second TAF's request for exact instructions, please  ;D :-*
As my picture shows, I've suddenly become younger :-)  DD was of the opinion that her picture should be here, not mine!

Offline christomo

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2009, 04:05:16 am »
Throw all ingredients into the TM and pulverize on speed 10 for 20 sec add 1doz or so ice cubes and about 200 to 500ml of filtered water speed 10 for 1 to 2 Min's. YUMMY
« Last Edit: September 15, 2009, 04:07:25 am by christomo »
Self employed with DH
Mother of 2

Offline CarolineW

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2009, 12:35:32 pm »
I know this is off topic for this page, but the juice thing is about bonding the fibre molecule to the added water which can be done in the TM by blending on 10 for over a minute...up to 3 minutes...it becomes silky in texture and easy to drink or water down further if you like it 'clear' which is how I like my juices. Noisy, but effective! :o

Thanks - there must be some more info on this in the newer edition of cookbook as my older version does not have "Juicing in the Thermomix " on page 21.

I've never found where this quote was from, Thermomixer, but have always been interested to read the original bit of the thread.  Do you remember where you took it from?
As my picture shows, I've suddenly become younger :-)  DD was of the opinion that her picture should be here, not mine!

Offline CarolineW

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2009, 12:36:06 pm »
Throw all ingredients into the TM and pulverize on speed 10 for 20 sec add 1doz or so ice cubes and about 200 to 500ml of filtered water speed 10 for 1 to 2 Min's. YUMMY

Sounds very easy, thanks  :-*  I've printed it out to have a go.

Offline theaddamsfamily

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2009, 12:32:27 am »
thanks Christomo, will give that a go.
Terri

Offline christomo

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2009, 08:47:18 am »
Your welcome
Hope you like it
Self employed with DH
Mother of 2

Offline Thermomixer

• View Profile
    • Thermomixer
« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2009, 07:34:44 pm »

I've never found where this quote was from, Thermomixer, but have always been interested to read the original bit of the thread.  Do you remember where you took it from?

Click on the Quote from ... and it takes you to the thread  http://www.forumthermomix.com/index.php?topic=834.msg4153#msg4153
Thermomixer in Australia

http://thermomix-er.blogspot.com/ - my blog

http://thermomixmagic.blogspot.com/ - our joint blog in Oz - please feel free to join us.