Author Topic: Photos for Judy, Jumbo Sour Dough Muffins  (Read 6679 times)

Offline DizzyGirl

• View Profile
Re: Photos for Judy, Jumbo Sour Dough Muffins
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2011, 07:28:07 am »
I have now thanx JudyDawn. Added it to my favourites. I wish she could come here and teach me to cook  :-))
Exercise is a dirty word... Every time I hear it, I wash my mouth out with chocolate

Offline Katya

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2011, 09:53:52 am »
I love Dan Leppard - I did buy Short & Sweet but will be giving it away as a Christmas present as it has too many sweet things in to tempt me... I try not to make cakes and biscuits in order to keep my waistline under control...  ;D ;D

Offline achookwoman

• View Profile
    • Chook woman
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2011, 11:20:54 am »
Katya,  I have just about given up on my waistline. I will not be giving my copy of Short and Sweet away.  Today made the Spelt and Ginger Cookies.  Made 50,(double recipe),  and gave most of them away. If you could have seen the pleasure it gave the recipients and me,  you would try some of his recipes before you give it away.  I have also made the Tapanade Rolls,  which I will also post as I am sure many Forum members will like them.  More pleasure and satisfaction.

Offline kezza

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2011, 12:00:38 pm »
Those muffins and cookies look unbelievably good.  I think I need to have a look at this book.

Offline Jude59

• View Profile
    • Jude's Family Cafe
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2011, 10:24:16 pm »
Wow - great book recommendation - Short and Sweet -  Just bought it at amazon for my iPad after being inspired here, and have  read the first section on bread making. So practical and great ideas.
My Blog - Jude's Family Cafe -
http://judefamilycafe.typepad.com/