Author Topic: Chocolate making classes in Adelaide  (Read 2390 times)

Offline KarenH

• View Profile
Chocolate making classes in Adelaide
« on: November 20, 2013, 03:30:15 am »
Last night I went to a 2 hour basic chocolate truffle making class at the Adelaide Chocolate School.  My friend was given a gift voucher for 2 for the class, and was kind enough to invite me along with her.

We had an absolute ball!  The class was well organised and well run, and heaps of fun.  Being the basic course, we used supermarket-quality cooking chocolate that didnt need tempering, but learnt how to make different truffle fillings and ways to coat and decorate them.   We each took home about 30 truffles.

The school runs lots of different classes, including more advanced classes for those who want to learn to use high quality chocolate that needs tempering, as well as cake decorating and cake pop classes.  They also do kids parties  :o :o  Imagine 10 or so 7 year olds with unlimited chocolate!

Anyway - the class was great, and I would recommend it to anyone living in or visiiting Adelaide.
http://www.adelaidechocolateschool.com.au/index.html

Karen in Adelaide

Offline judydawn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Chocolate making classes in Adelaide
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2013, 03:32:55 am »
Glad you enjoyed it Karen, bet the boys were happy with what you bought home, are there any left LOL
Judy from North Haven, South Australia

Make the most of every day, you never know what is around the corner.

Offline kmw

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2013, 03:39:05 am »
Sounds like a great night & and the kids classes would be interesting to watch 😄

Offline cookie1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2013, 07:30:33 am »
What a great sort of class to have or attend. I'm sure they don't have any problems getting enough people.  ;)
May all dairy items in your fridge be of questionable vintage.

https://www.facebook.com/The-Retired-Thermomixer-834601623316983/