Questions Doubts and Requests > Questions? Technical Issues? The Survival Guide

problem with butterfly

(1/2) > >>

sarahi68:
I am fairly new to TM but getting used to it  :o :o last night i made the apricot chicken and it was lovely however my butterfly blade thingy is now really discoloured and all the little blades on the outside edges are bent :-\ was this supposed to happen??

cookie1:
Sarahi68 welcome to the forum.
Your butterfly should not have been damaged at all. Did you go over speed 4 with it?
I've never made this recipe so really can't help much. If no one else can help your here I'll be very surprised. I would contact your consultant though and see what she/he says.

sarahi68:
hey cookie-no the recipe says soft speed and reverse which is what i used(follow the recipes to the letter till i get used to it :'( ) not sure what has gone wrong. Are they expensive to replace?

cookie1:
No I don't think so, but if you followed the recipe it should be replaced under the guarantee. Call your consultant.

judydawn:
 Hi sarahi68, welcome to the forum.  If you followed the directions to a T, your butterfly shouldn't have bent although some foods could discolour it over time.  They were $25 last time I heard, always pays to have a spare in case you inadvertently go over speed 4 and it gets damaged. As Cookie suggest, speak to your consultant.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version