Author Topic: I want I want I want!!!!!!!!!  (Read 25096 times)

Offline dede

• View Profile
    • Mandi's Picture Framing
Re: I want I want I want!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #45 on: August 09, 2011, 04:31:14 am »
I would love to know too. Any Luck?
Mandi, Mum of 5, Live in Tasmania. Work from home picture framing.

Offline Frozzie

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 09, 2011, 07:32:19 am »
either one of two things have happened..he has his thermomix and is too excited or DH didnt give in and he is too depressed but we would still like to know leesmac???  There are always ways aruond it so maybe not this time but next time!!  :)
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 07:53:40 am by Frozzie »
Kim :) ... Back in the land of Oz

http://frozziegourmande.blogspot.com/

Offline Decadent Dot

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 10, 2011, 07:13:02 am »
All the world wants to know if you were able to convince DH. and if so what was the final twist. ...me included :-)) :-)) :-))
DD (short for Dot) Nottinghamshire, England
Educate a girl and you educate a family!

Offline Bedlam

• Denise - Mandurah WA
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 10, 2011, 12:15:06 pm »
Maybe he is too busy cooking?
« Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 10:34:40 pm by Bedlam »
Denise

Offline Cuilidh

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 10, 2011, 09:49:34 pm »
Sad to say, but I suspect he was out of luck this time round - hopefully still working on his persuasion skills, though.
Marina from Melbourne and Guildford
I can resist everything except temptation - Oscar Wilde.

Offline leesmac78

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 11, 2011, 07:13:19 pm »
Sorry everyone, I have been back at work this week and I am crazy busy!!!!

The party was delayed for one week (sick demonstrator) and is on tomorrow night.  Hubby is coming and I am sure all will be well.  

Fingers crossed everyone!  I am not leaving Thermomixworld, I look forward to really joining you all with my very own TMX and sharing my very own new recipes.

Thank you everyone for thinking of me. 
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 07:18:11 pm by leesmac78 »

Offline dede

• View Profile
    • Mandi's Picture Framing
« Reply #51 on: August 11, 2011, 09:26:57 pm »
Oh good so there is still hope for you yet. Good luck and hopefully you will get your TM very soon. Keep us informed because we are all a bunch of sticky beaks lol. No we just love to see everyone get Thermomixes because we know they are brilliant.
Mandi, Mum of 5, Live in Tasmania. Work from home picture framing.

Offline leesmac78

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 12, 2011, 10:09:44 pm »
We went to the party tonight - just arrived home.  We ate dips, bread, soup, made salmon, broccoli and risotto together using Varoma, ate yummy berry ice cream and took a pot of jam home to enjoy with breakfast.  We read through recipe books (all in German) and did the demonstration almost exclusively in German (don't forget I live in Frankfurt, Germany!!!) We drank beer, wine and schnapps alongside (of course not made in Thermomix, but could we try?) and had a superb evening.

And tomorrow morning, my order for a Thermomix will be placed.  I am so excited.  Ed (DH) who I think you have all met now, has decided that a Thermomix will be a great addition to our kitchen.  Stay tuned for its arrival.  I wont be able to sleep the whole night!

Thank you to all of you, my new Thermobuddies for your support and encouragement over these past few weeks.  I look forward to really joining the wonderful world of Thermomix officially very soon...  There WILL be photos, I promise.

Lee  :) ;) :D ;D ;D :D ;) :) :) ;) :D ;D ;D :D ;) :)
« Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 10:28:14 pm by leesmac78 »

Offline Cuilidh

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 12, 2011, 10:20:07 pm »
Brilliant news.  I'm so pleased it has all worked out as you hoped.  Have a great weekend anticipating your new TMX and keep in touch with the forum.  I think we have all enjoyed the suspense and 'discussions' with both you and Ed and I am sure there will be a flood of supportive and congratulatory postings coming up over the weekend.  We all get a great 'buzz' when we hear happy endings (or should I say beginnings) like yours - now it's just a matter of waiting until delivery.  Plan your first recipes and make sure you have all the ingredients to hand so that you will be ready to jump right in as soon as the TMX is unpacked and ready to go.
Marina from Melbourne and Guildford
I can resist everything except temptation - Oscar Wilde.

Offline Frozzie

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 12, 2011, 10:23:22 pm »
hurrah lee....so happy for you and totally understand the inability to be able to sleep!!! oh wait until all the aussies wake up...they will be over the moon at the news that a new thermie addict is born lol...the wait will be unbearable but once you get it you wont be able to stop yourself...just watch it or you will end up like the rest of us with ever expanding waistlines or off ot the gym every other day burning off what you can  :P

Sounds like you had a great night and dont forget this forum is full of great recipes..you can also contact hte head office in london and get books in english as wellas there are other members in germany on here or are german and live elsewhere so can always help with translation also...oh yay yay yay.....how excited must you be and yes 'met' DH....how sweet that you are both on here and both part of this fab forum ....have a nice night  ;)

haha spolke too soon as i was typing one has replied lol!
Kim :) ... Back in the land of Oz

http://frozziegourmande.blogspot.com/

Offline fundj&e

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 12, 2011, 11:19:27 pm »
Sounds like you had a great night lee. Was Ed impressed with the Thermomix?

CIAO
i don't need a recipe i'm italian

Offline Bedlam

• Denise - Mandurah WA
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 12, 2011, 11:40:56 pm »
Lee and Ed. You sound like such a lovely couple. I thought if Ed is bothering to ask of the benefits you would get one Lee. You are both going to love it.
I am a bit jealous of your demo, sounded much more adventurous than mine. Salmon in the varoma- while you made risotto,wow.
Hopefully you won't have long to wait, I had mine in 5 days. Let the fun begin!
Denise

Offline judydawn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 12, 2011, 11:50:27 pm »
Glad to see you finally won out Lee - maybe both of you will enjoy using the TMX.  Now we can sit back and wait to hear how your new adventure is going.  Definitely try and get some English books though, it would make life so much easier for you.
Judy from North Haven, South Australia

Make the most of every day, you never know what is around the corner.

Offline Honey joy

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 13, 2011, 01:06:46 am »
Congratulations!!! Hope yours arrives soon too  - the wait will feel like forever but with each second the delivery draws nearer... My DH was texting me hourly countdowns on the final day! In the meantime the fun of planning your first dishes awaits...  :)

Offline Cornish Cream

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 13, 2011, 08:54:49 am »
Wonderful news Lee that you are ordering your TM.We look forward to hearing all about your future cooking experiences. :)
Denise...Buckinghamshire,U.K.
Don't cry over the past,it's gone.Don't stress about the future,it hasn't arrived.Live in the present and make it beautiful.