Author Topic: PROBLEM  (Read 30167 times)

Offline Frozzie

• View Profile
Re: PROBLEM
« Reply #45 on: May 11, 2011, 09:45:01 pm »
oops yes meant 1min30...so sorry..yes JD i think im having a collection of senior moments...starting to fear its settling in ..maybe its just mum with young kids moment :D

works very well KJH and will have to go back and correct the post...definately not 1hour30....think that WOULD actually wear the bowl haha!
Kim :) ... Back in the land of Oz

http://frozziegourmande.blogspot.com/

Offline Frozzie

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 11, 2011, 09:48:35 pm »
all fixed...think i saw min (minimuim) as the minutes and brain on auto put 1h30 ...just hope the effects wear off when the kids get a bit older...brain is going to mush!   :-[

Offline meganjane

• View Profile
    • The Bush Gourmand
« Reply #47 on: May 15, 2011, 04:48:43 am »
Haha! Sure it'll get better Frozzie, just in time for old age brain mushiness to set in!

I'm another bi-carb fan. I use it to clean shiny stainless steel surfaces, just don't rub hard. Gumption is also excellent, though it does take a a lot of rinsing to get the detergent off.
A great cook is one who can rustle up a fabulous family meal with some freezer burnt chops, wilted carrots, sprouting potatoes and cabbage that's gone brown on the cut edges.
The Bush Gourmand

Offline Frozzie

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 15, 2011, 08:14:20 am »
haha mj i hope i get some clear moments between young kids and senior mushiness lol..my DH is starting to worry though!  :P

ooo im a gumption fan too..i always have a tub of it in the house and when i run out i get some more from someone coming over!  Havent had to use it on the thx yet though (the egg shell thing works well for me)...have only used it on pans that has something burnt onto it but that hasnt happened in ages..years!  That stuff is good for everything! :)

Offline JenJan

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 11, 2013, 05:38:18 am »
Hmm. I knew if I looked long enough I'd find a thread which would discuss catching. I've just made the sauce for butter chicken tonight and it caught at 9 and 3 o'clock on the jug bottom (if the handle is at 6 o'clock.) It's so odd as I've made this several times and not had it catch. I've used a scrubbie to clean the jug and I'll go back later and try the Bicarb paste to make sure, but will also try a half speed faster in future. Anyone else have this happen?

Offline cookie1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 11, 2013, 07:53:43 am »
I sometimes have things catch on the bottom. It doesn't worry me too much, I just get out the scrubbie or the gumption.
May all dairy items in your fridge be of questionable vintage.

https://www.facebook.com/The-Retired-Thermomixer-834601623316983/

Offline Katya

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 12, 2013, 09:45:16 am »
It happens to me from time to time and I've stopped worrying about it, other than the pain of having to clean it out  :D

Offline jo_nz

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 12, 2013, 10:20:42 pm »
Mine seems to have been catching a bit lately too...I do often up the speed slightly until I can see the food moving, but will give my bowl and extra good clean now.  :D
Jo

When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us.

Offline Alexis

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 13, 2013, 12:24:48 am »
I read this thread yesterday and thought how clever I was that this had never happened to me. Then I made a recipe that was white sauced based and only used speed 1. Guess what? Exactly what is described here. I used Frozzies egg shell idea which helped clean it. So glad I read this thread.