Author Topic: THE SHOPPING THREAD :-)  (Read 4521780 times)

Offline goldfish

• Love life's little light bulb moments!!
    • View Profile
Re: THE SHOPPING THREAD :-)
« Reply #1950 on: February 22, 2012, 11:35:17 pm »
hehe . . that's ok, Maddy . . . . they have my address and . . . . . your credit card number . . .  :P  LOL
Seriously, they do look good and getting one extra as a gift.

Offline cookie1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1951 on: February 23, 2012, 12:40:10 am »
You ladies are terrible. :D :D :D :D

I bought a Louis Vutton wallet many years ago with cherries on and it is still as good as the day I bought it. I love it and honestly think if it ever did die I would buy another one. I adore their handbags but I'm rather heavy on handbags so don't think I would buy one. DD loves them and has quite a few. She doesn't drink so says that is the money she would have spent on alcohol. I can always borrow hers if I leave a $1000 deposit.    Just kidding, I think she would only ask a $999 one. ;)
May all dairy items in your fridge be of questionable vintage.

https://www.facebook.com/The-Retired-Thermomixer-834601623316983/

Offline maddy

• View Profile
« Reply #1952 on: February 23, 2012, 12:43:40 am »

.........EAT CAKE!

Offline Halex

• View Profile
« Reply #1953 on: February 23, 2012, 01:54:41 am »
Very dissapointed, went to Target after school drop off, nothing that resembled Jamies pie dishs. Perth useless as usual.
I did buy ds socks!!!

H >:(
Mum to Crown Prince......

Offline cookie1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1954 on: February 23, 2012, 02:34:06 am »
Love the book Maddy. Are you going to have a big clean up? Is it a water blaster or sand, or maybe air?
May all dairy items in your fridge be of questionable vintage.

https://www.facebook.com/The-Retired-Thermomixer-834601623316983/

Offline maddy

• View Profile
« Reply #1955 on: February 23, 2012, 02:34:54 am »
Very dissapointed, went to Target after school drop off, nothing that resembled Jamies pie dishs. Perth useless as usual.
I did buy ds socks!!!

H >:(

YOO-HOO HALLY........
You can buy them at target online here  ;)  http://shop.target.com.au/jamie-oliver-perfect-pie-set
$9 flat rate delivery charge
His other goodies here  http://shop.target.com.au/home/kitchenware
« Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 02:40:02 am by maddy »
.........EAT CAKE!

Offline goldfish

• View Profile
« Reply #1956 on: February 23, 2012, 02:38:34 am »
 . . . and Hally . . . . don't forget to take up Maddy's offer to use her credit card . . . !!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline goldfish

• View Profile
« Reply #1957 on: February 23, 2012, 02:44:51 am »
Maddy . . . was so taken with the soft romantic images of the books . .. just beautiful . . . . . . and then , , the Boston Blaster????
Just what kind of tea parties do you have??????  and who comes to them . . .??????;D ;D ;D (just teasing . . .  :D)

Offline keiramax

• View Profile
« Reply #1958 on: February 23, 2012, 06:29:16 am »
I'm with Gert, I collect dust.

We have a saying in my mother's group "Dust doesn't exist"  If you say it often enough it's true.

Offline Frozzie

• View Profile
« Reply #1959 on: February 25, 2012, 08:29:54 am »
Quoting on a few posts back re non stick and aerosols but whay about pump oil sprays that you fill yourself and pump up to grt it tonspray?? Surely they dont ruin the surface ... I use one of those and also fundjs cooking release paste... Love that stuff and still on my first pot so economical too! (first ay of school hols so a stay in bed day today suffering away
Kim :) ... Back in the land of Oz

http://frozziegourmande.blogspot.com/

Offline gertbysea

• Don't experience life from the cheap seats.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1960 on: February 25, 2012, 08:32:57 am »
Quoting on a few posts back re non stick and aerosols but whay about pump oil sprays that you fill yourself and pump up to grt it tonspray?? Surely they dont ruin the surface ... I use one of those and also fundjs cooking release paste... Love that stuff and still on my first pot so economical too! (first ay of school hols so a stay in bed day today suffering away

I say why bother with any spray. I take a tissue pour a bit of oil on it the swipe. Toss the tissue away. No fuss no waste.

You feeling better now?

Gert
Gretchen in Cairns, Australia

Life is like an onion; you peel off one layer at a time and sometimes you weep. Carl Sandburg.

Offline Frozzie

• View Profile
« Reply #1961 on: February 25, 2012, 08:44:16 am »
I find the spray handy and dont like aerosol sprays but your right its kind of tomaytos tomartoes lol... The self spray is a purchase inspired from this thread 😊

Unfortunately not better... Prob is as much as i just want to stay in bed i cant as dh is out of action and dd and ds wait for no one.. Ive had dd in my ear for the past hour nagging me to get up and get her breaky and go downstairs.. My head is all blocked up, im exhausted and have a not so nice chest cough..but at least no aching as im dosed up on meds.. Arrrgghhh im Going to have to get up.. Now ds has joined the party..
Kim :) ... Back in the land of Oz

http://frozziegourmande.blogspot.com/

Offline Cornish Cream

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1962 on: February 25, 2012, 08:50:46 am »
I find the spray handy and dont like aerosol sprays but your right its kind of tomaytos tomartoes lol... The self spray is a purchase inspired from this thread 😊

Unfortunately not better... Prob is as much as i just want to stay in bed i cant as dh is out of action and dd and ds wait for no one.. Ive had dd in my ear for the past hour nagging me to get up and get her breaky and go downstairs.. My head is all blocked up, im exhausted and have a not so nice chest cough..but at least no aching as im dosed up on meds.. Arrrgghhh im Going to have to get up.. Now ds has joined the party..
Poor you,your symptoms sound terrible Frozzie,just take things easy :-* :-*
Denise...Buckinghamshire,U.K.
Don't cry over the past,it's gone.Don't stress about the future,it hasn't arrived.Live in the present and make it beautiful.

Offline dede

• View Profile
    • Mandi's Picture Framing
« Reply #1963 on: February 25, 2012, 08:59:29 am »
Poor Frozzie. You sound so bad. Gee  I hope you feel better soon. take it easy and get well soon. :(
Mandi, Mum of 5, Live in Tasmania. Work from home picture framing.

Offline Halex

• View Profile
« Reply #1964 on: February 25, 2012, 09:21:28 am »
Meant to be saving, but as you posted this before I was told, I don't think it counts.

oohh thank you Maddy, been flat out the last 2 days will have a look.

i bought today 3 airline tickets to Hawaii, yes were going back in October, yay, yay. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

H :)
Mum to Crown Prince......