Author Topic: New Model Thermomix, truth or rumour?  (Read 371286 times)

Offline turando

• View Profile
Re: New Model Thermomix, truth or rumour?
« Reply #345 on: September 03, 2014, 02:01:07 pm »
I'll need to check the form. I assumed it was from time of order but will double check. Have you ordered recently and had payment taken out?

No idea about TM31 stock but I doubt it.

Again not sure of timeframes of delivery. I would assume (and assuming can be totally wrong!) that some stock has arrived by now especially with consultants needing machines to start demos and people already waiting for their machines.

I think those who are close to group leaders would know more than a normal consultant. And I don't think any group leader would want to risk their position by saying too much to any consultant though.

Sorry don't know much info beyond what I've already said as I'm a bit out of the loop in general :)

Offline thenorthern

• View Profile
« Reply #346 on: September 03, 2014, 02:17:15 pm »
I'll need to check the form. I assumed it was from time of order but will double check. Have you ordered recently and had payment taken out?

No idea about TM31 stock but I doubt it.

Again not sure of timeframes of delivery. I would assume (and assuming can be totally wrong!) that some stock has arrived by now especially with consultants needing machines to start demos and people already waiting for their machines.

I think those who are close to group leaders would know more than a normal consultant. And I don't think any group leader would want to risk their position by saying too much to any consultant though.

Sorry don't know much info beyond what I've already said as I'm a bit out of the loop in general :)

Thanks.  I ordered but haven't paid.  I was told they aren't taking payment because there's no stock, and would take my payment when they stock was flowing again.
Soon to be owner from Melbourne, Australia.

Offline CreamPuff63

• View Profile
« Reply #347 on: September 03, 2014, 02:20:08 pm »
Turando this forum is not affiliated with Vorwerk so they do not have access to personal details unless they hog tie the moderators  and tickle them to death.

I think the whole story of running out of stock is just that - a story. My theory is they will still have some of the old models in stock if you prefer one of these but they are holding off until breaking the news officially. Most people would go with the newer model for resale purposes, and for $50 diff this is very fair trading in my opinion, but for those that had their heart set on the current model they will get it. There is a grey area here and until Vorwerk say what their intentions are we are all just second guessing.

My consultant said she can call me Saturday night or Sunday, bless her.  Call me Saturday if she wants/remembers,b ut Sunday is Father's Day and to me that's as good as a public holiday for everyone.
Non Consultant from Perth, Western Australia

A balanced diet is a biscuit in each hand

Offline faffa_70

• My favourite things TMX ... roses & purple :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: September 03, 2014, 02:26:00 pm »
You will get your call CP  ;) ;)
Kathryn - Perth WA :)
Mum of 5 hungry mouths :D
Noni to 3 more hungry mouths!

Offline CreamPuff63

• View Profile
« Reply #349 on: September 03, 2014, 03:19:56 pm »
I know, she is so good. I'm glad you put me on to her  ;D
Non Consultant from Perth, Western Australia

A balanced diet is a biscuit in each hand

Offline Cuilidh

• View Profile
« Reply #350 on: September 03, 2014, 09:16:59 pm »
I have been reading this thread with mixed feelings, none of which I will express as most have already been covered.  The thought that occurred to me, though, is that there is likely to be a flood of second hand TMX31 coming onto the market very soon as consultants upgrade to the new model and sell of their old one.  Good time to buy a used 31 if you are interested!
Marina from Melbourne and Guildford
I can resist everything except temptation - Oscar Wilde.

Offline obbie

• View Profile
« Reply #351 on: September 03, 2014, 09:44:24 pm »
interesting, whish we did not have to go through a demo process.
My Thermomix,  Kitchen Aid, Pizza oven, Nu Wave 5 in 1, Spatulas, all brings love, laughter, happiness, and great food  to my kitchen.

http://obbieskitchen.wordpress.com/
[/url

Offline kyton

• View Profile
« Reply #352 on: September 03, 2014, 11:11:30 pm »
You don't Obbie, you can buy from overseas LOL.
Kylie

Offline Nikkit

• View Profile
« Reply #353 on: September 03, 2014, 11:46:00 pm »
interesting, whish we did not have to go through a demo process.

You shouldn't have to obbie, just ring your consultant and order one over the phone. That is what I did with my last one. She delivered it, we unpacked it and hey presto, new machine and no fluffing around.  ;D

Offline ltcook

• View Profile
« Reply #354 on: September 04, 2014, 12:00:34 am »
I was going to do that.Buy one from Germany. Had one ready for me to pick up as a friend of mine got them but what i found out is while you do get the 2 years warranty its not applicable in Australia. So if you have issues you have to either send it away or pay to get it fixed. Also if you dont have the demo you miss out on the free thermoserver. I like free things. lol

Offline kyton

• View Profile
« Reply #355 on: September 04, 2014, 12:35:03 am »
Yep that's right, any warranty issues either have to be paid for in Australia or sent back to Germany. I weighed that in my decision. Thought that it was a solid enough machine from all reports that I was willing to "risk" it. Two years next month no issues other then crazing on my mc. Still in front dollar wise by a mile. No thermoserver never concerned me - have survived without one for 43 years, figured I don't need one now LOL.
Kylie

Offline ltcook

• View Profile
« Reply #356 on: September 04, 2014, 01:14:53 am »
I NEED that warranty. I also get extended warrantys when i buy anything cause knowing my luck it will break down. Not sure what it is but if i dont take the extended warranty out it dies. lol
Better to be safe than sorry in my world. lol
So thats why i bought from a consultant. i have piece of mind now.:)

Offline blue

• View Profile
« Reply #357 on: September 04, 2014, 01:52:45 am »
Hello.  I am a consultant and can vouch that we have not been told of new model.  I was curious when stock runout was mentioned and started searching for info.  That's how I came upon this site but I have not been able to find much else.  The roadshow alone did not cause me speculation as they have been done in the past.  There had been new brochures printed so we all dismissed thoughts of a new model.  With the help of the info here ( Gert has an amazing contact! ) I managed to get my group leader to basically confirm that this was happening and from my first inkling, in the past few weeks, I have not pursued any sales. The two sales previous to this info were to good friends so I will have to deal with that as with all things in life - sometimes things are out of our control and it's often all in the timing. I know they are both wrapped with their Thermomix and am sure that will help.  I am not going to stress about orders undelivered without us yet knowing what will be offered to customers as I am hoping that there will be options so that the customer can make up their mind.  It is very distressing to see people getting so worked up without knowing what the new Thermomix has to offer and what Thermomix is going to offer these customers.  I know that years ago Australia had to wait for the new model so we are lucky be getting it at the same time as Europe. Not long until we know and hopefully everyone will be appeased. I feel for those who will want the latest, there would have been a line in the sand somewhere, even if there had been advance notice given. Someone would always have bought the day before that notice.

Offline AHAL

• View Profile
« Reply #358 on: September 04, 2014, 02:54:30 am »
Can anyone clear up if the 10 days cooling off period is: from the day the paperwork is signed, or: from when payment is processed?

Offline Cacher12

• View Profile
« Reply #359 on: September 04, 2014, 03:02:10 am »
When payment is processed

Obviouslys payments are not being processed at the moment so the consultants can go back and ask if you want to pay extra and upgrade