Author Topic: New Model Thermomix, truth or rumour?  (Read 371996 times)

Offline judydawn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: New Model Thermomix, truth or rumour?
« Reply #285 on: September 03, 2014, 02:13:37 am »
Hi Itcook, welcome to the forum.  I feel sorry for anyone who bought so close to the release of the new model TMX, personally I would rather have seen an announcement of a new model then a run-out sale like they do for cars but it was not to be.  You will be thrilled with what your  TM31 can do and I would think it is noisier than the Bellini because it's so much more powerful but I know nothing about the Bellini so I would stand corrected if this is not the case.  Stick with us, embrace your machine and enjoy the experience as there's nothing we can do about things now.  Thanks for joining us.
Judy from North Haven, South Australia

Make the most of every day, you never know what is around the corner.

Offline courton

• View Profile
    • Blendstyle
« Reply #286 on: September 03, 2014, 02:19:46 am »
It is extremely poor form of TMX HO... i am sure there are quite a few unhappy customers like you.

Imagine the consultants having to face their clients as well. Not good form at all TMX HO!

Offline curlycoat2

• View Profile
« Reply #287 on: September 03, 2014, 02:24:00 am »
My order was placed August 20, the payment in full was debited 22nd August, I will be extremely angry if there is a new machine released September 6 when I havent even got this one.  It only just arrived at the consultants house 2 days after my 10 day cooling off period.  That seems a little unfair in itself.

Should the new machine be released I will feel royally screwed over by this company and would expect that as delivery has not occurred, I would at least be offered to upgrade for the difference in price.

Even apple announce a month in advance they are releasing iphone 6.

Yes at this level of money we should be given an informed choice and its easy to say its Vorwerx option to say or not say, but that is a cop out in my mind. The Australian supplier must ahve been told why there would be no stock.

I rang my consultant on August 20, she said there would be no stock for 3 weeks, I did ask why and she said she had no idea - and I do believe her.  My order was rushed through that night due to the official email being sent out to consultants that there would be no stock so get your orders in.

It smacks of selling off old stock at the inflated price before an announcement of a new model.

I can assure you I will not be happy if what you have posted is correct.

So much for the Trust part of the Mission Statement.

Offline ltcook

• View Profile
« Reply #288 on: September 03, 2014, 02:30:37 am »
 ive just called head office and after asking a couple of times what we can do about the people that have just bought the old one they answered the same. As far as we know they dont know about the new machine and to call back next week. it was like it was rehearsed. They also said talk to your consultant. So pretty much putting the blame on them. She didnt know either. :(

Offline curlycoat2

• View Profile
« Reply #289 on: September 03, 2014, 02:36:59 am »
Judydawn there was no run out sale.  I paid full price in one payment - no discount nothing.  I don't have my machine yet and my cooling off period finished without the machine even being at my consultants place.

There is zero transparency or respect being shown here to the customers that they are offloading old stock to.

My consultant new nothing of the new machine I can guarantee it.  I have known her for 30 years, she was my matron of honour at my wedding.  There is no way she knew of this prior so there is no transparency there either.

stacelee

« Reply #290 on: September 03, 2014, 02:38:50 am »
HQ definately have an interesting way of doing business considering they are supposed to be a customer focused company...isn't that the justification they give for their party plan model.  I know that nearly all of our suppliers give us a fair notice of new/upgraded products that are coming out and they usually do runout pricing on the old stock.  I can't think of an instance where we have sold old stock to a customer without being able to offer supplier supported special terms or letting the customer know that a new product is being released.  This sort of behaviour is what turned me off of Apple to Android.......

Offline Nikkit

• View Profile
« Reply #291 on: September 03, 2014, 02:45:56 am »
Hooooooooeeeeeee TM HO are you reading this????

I should hope so.

And I sincerely hope that the flak from this is NOT passed off on to the shoulders of Consultants.

Offline judydawn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: September 03, 2014, 02:48:48 am »
CC2, I realise there was no run-out sale - this was just what I would have preferred did happen.  I'm sure a consultant/friend like yours would have given you the heads up if she knew herself but she obviously didn't know.  Unfortunately it's these people who are going to wear all the complaints from their customers - along with the receptionist at HO in Perth.  
Judy from North Haven, South Australia

Make the most of every day, you never know what is around the corner.

Offline Bedlam

• Denise - Mandurah WA
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: September 03, 2014, 02:49:32 am »
Hopefully there will be some offer retrospectively to those who purchased so close to a new release.  Complimentary second bowl maybe!
Surely they can't afford to upset so many people.  It's lucky it is only every 10 years or so.
Rest assured it is a terrific machine however I would be feeling deceived and very unhappy too.
Denise

Offline curlycoat2

• View Profile
« Reply #294 on: September 03, 2014, 03:01:46 am »
Thank  you Bedlam that is exactly how I do feel.

I would hope that we would be given an option to either upgrade to the new machine by paying the difference or take deliver of our machine that is at our consultants house waiting to be handed over.

At least then I would have made an informed decision.  This way I don't feel I have been informed at all, I felt I had to get my order in that night due to the backlog, there was no transparency at all about this new machine and definitely my consultant did not know.

Offline courton

• View Profile
    • Blendstyle
« Reply #295 on: September 03, 2014, 03:04:05 am »
I think an interesting question to pose to TMX HO is to ask them if you ordered today would  you be getting the current model or the new model!!!!!! You may find that the personnel would be running for cover and trying not to answer the question.

Offline Chellerin

• View Profile
« Reply #296 on: September 03, 2014, 03:09:49 am »
I only received mine on Sunday after about 1year of thinking about getting one. Finally make the decision & get the ok from DH as it was a lot of money to spend to read this.........not very happy.
Chelle

Melbourne, Australia

Offline Kitty25

• View Profile
« Reply #297 on: September 03, 2014, 03:16:31 am »
Hi all, new to the forums but after reading other peoples situations similar to mine thought I would also get some perspective.  I ordered my machine on 25th and after reading that night that there was apparently no stock to give out until the 'new' one, I have been waiting ever since.  I contacted my consultant on the weekend just querying the wait and she said there is still no stock, but expect it will not be a long delay and will know more hopefully on the weekend after the national roadshow where she said they are releasing a 'new demo format'.  :-))

So I am just pondering whether 'old' stock will still be given to customers whose orders are, I guess pending, or will we receive something all together different! The wait is honestly excruciating, I just want my beautiful thermie asap Lol!

Offline sammysmith

• View Profile
« Reply #298 on: September 03, 2014, 03:22:40 am »
I have become obsessed with checking for updates on this page.

its 3.21am here, the baby woke me - now I can't get back to sleep so I come on here instead haha.

It looks like a lot of you are from Australia.  Has anyone posted the "rumoured" pic of the new model on their facebook page and asked for Thermomix to comment?  I wonder if they would delete the post or if that would just fuel the fire.

apart from all these new customers, what would they expect all the consultants to do.  Apart from keeping this so secretive from them, would they then expect them all to have to buy another machine?  Or earn one, but then that wouldn't be fair as that would still be income lost?

When is the Paris launch in disneyland?  I'll be keeping an eye out if it is before the australian event.

Offline cookie1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: September 03, 2014, 03:40:49 am »
Sammysmith if you can bear to read through all of this post you will find the information and photo in here.

I feel for all those who have bought or ordered machines. In fact I am quite angry on your behalf. If the consultant says there is no new machine, then I guess they aren't lying. But if HO tells them no, then I think they must be lying. Surely this fact isn't legal?

As everyone says it is very expensive and if a new model is coming out then I think a lot of people will lose all trust they have in Voerwork. They will then buy several cheaper machines to last them as long as a tmx. However I love my TMX but will be VERY angry if Voerwork do this.

I will angrily step down from  my soap box and go back and finish the ironing. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
May all dairy items in your fridge be of questionable vintage.

https://www.facebook.com/The-Retired-Thermomixer-834601623316983/