Author Topic: Advanced Melbourne Classes  (Read 10056 times)

Offline CreamPuff63

• View Profile
Re: Advanced Melbourne Classes
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2011, 12:00:30 pm »
Would have loved to have seen you there VHJ
Non Consultant from Perth, Western Australia

A balanced diet is a biscuit in each hand

Offline Very Happy Jan

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2011, 02:28:01 am »
Thanks Bedlam and CP63. Hope to see you at the next class although we could have another get together before then.
Jan.  Perth,  Western Australia
Adolescence is a time of great change. Between the ages of 12 and 17 a parent can age 20 years.

Offline Tenina

• The new publicity shot…
    • View Profile
    • Tenina.com
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2011, 10:59:39 am »
HI guys, borrowing TM's neither flying nor driving with them at this stage! (phew!)

Just to let you all know I have only around 12 places left for the evening class and around 23 for the day time…so plenty of room for Thursday 18th…hope to see you Melbournites there in force…

email bookings@cookingwithtenina.com for bookings and payment info…need a few more bookings so that I will be able to do this elsewhere around the country…(i know it takes time to build a following…but hoping the forum will provide me the bookings I need….speaking of which, I have added a question to my feedback form regarding how you heard about the class. It will be interesting to see who heard about it from the forum!)

Thanks all….

Offline Tenina

• The new publicity shot…
    • View Profile
    • Tenina.com
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2011, 03:04:49 pm »
THANK YOU MELBOURNE for a warm reception, I loved it and hope to be back soon, though the only support I have will be on here it seems. Hope to stay in touch, if you would like to be on our data base (where ever you are located) please email bookings@cookingwithtenina.com and tell us where you are from and we will let you know via email when there is a class in your area.
Hoping to get out there more and more as time progresses. I have a book deal going down this week, which of course will include apps so all exciting!
Loving it!
 ;D

Offline judydawn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2011, 04:04:40 am »
Good to hear Tenina.  This is the best place to get your message out there, not everyone is into FB.
Judy from North Haven, South Australia

Make the most of every day, you never know what is around the corner.