Author Topic: Washington DC Consultant and Tips and Tricks lover!!  (Read 6250 times)

Offline Ana Guerrero

• View Profile
Washington DC Consultant and Tips and Tricks lover!!
« on: January 16, 2018, 06:38:53 am »
Hello everyone!
I am a Washington DC Consultant and Team Leader now! We just started here as a team in August 2017 so I am very happy with all the way we came these past few months!
I like to research and share cool tricks and tips that I post daily on the Facebook page that I manage http://www.fb.me/TMXRecipes Feel free to pass by to leave your own tips, tricks and recipes!!
I am from Spain, so I do the posts in both languages, so it is a good learning opportunity as well  ;)
Thank you and please, let me know if I can help you guys with something! We are quite Thermomix-savvy at this point, lol!

Offline judydawn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Washington DC Consultant and Tips and Tricks lover!!
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2018, 09:45:13 am »
Hello Ana, welcome to the forum.  I stumbled across this forum when I bought my Thermomix in Australia in 2008 and it was the best thing that could have happened to me.  Finally a website with plenty of recipes and reviews.  I was not happy with the books that came with the machine way back then.  Things have improved a lot since then and there are now an endless supply of Thermomix recipe books and blogs out there today.

It is early days over there for you so it will be a very exciting time in your life.  I hope you do very well in your new selling career and please do enjoy the recipes on this forum.
Judy from North Haven, South Australia

Make the most of every day, you never know what is around the corner.

Offline Cornish Cream

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2018, 04:03:44 pm »
Welcome to the Forum Ana.  :)
Denise...Buckinghamshire,U.K.
Don't cry over the past,it's gone.Don't stress about the future,it hasn't arrived.Live in the present and make it beautiful.

Offline cookie1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2018, 12:35:41 am »
Welcome Ana. You will find that the recipes and hints are on the forum are tried and true. Most of us are like Judy and have had our machines for many years. Practise makes perfect. I'm sure lots of your customers will find the hints and recipes on here useful.
One word of warning though, the Australian tablespoon =20ml whereas the American and English tablespoons =15ml.

Have fun selling and with your machine.
May all dairy items in your fridge be of questionable vintage.

https://www.facebook.com/The-Retired-Thermomixer-834601623316983/

Offline obbie

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2018, 10:03:00 pm »
Welcome Ana, hope you enjoy the friendly forum we have, we are here to help.

:)
My Thermomix,  Kitchen Aid, Pizza oven, Nu Wave 5 in 1, Spatulas, all brings love, laughter, happiness, and great food  to my kitchen.

http://obbieskitchen.wordpress.com/
[/url