Author Topic: Playdough  (Read 48420 times)

Offline Bedlam

• Denise - Mandurah WA
    • View Profile
Re: Playdough
« Reply #45 on: August 03, 2011, 02:39:16 pm »
Perhaps I will be the one hating the play dough.  It is exciting and nerve wracking but feel we are in a position to give it a go. DH and I are having a month in UK and Paris in Sep then we hope to start.
Denise

Offline Cuilidh

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 03, 2011, 09:01:15 pm »
Bedlam, that is a wonderful and, I am sure, challenging future you are planning (after your equally wonderful holiday, of course).  Good luck with your fostering.  You have to be very special people to take on foster children, it is something I could never tackle.  Well done and good luck (and keep practicing the play dough)!
Marina from Melbourne and Guildford
I can resist everything except temptation - Oscar Wilde.

Offline Chelsea (Thermie Groupie)

• View Profile
    • My Blog - Full Little Tummies
« Reply #47 on: August 04, 2011, 02:13:32 am »
That is fantastic news Denise. Well done! There are just so many children out there needing a loving home. There will no doubt be challenges (we have faced many through our adoption), but it is really worthwhile. Enjoy your time away.  ;D

Offline helsbels

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 25, 2011, 03:30:49 pm »
Does anyone else have a problem with kneading the playdough?  I thought my tmx was broken because nothing happened when I pressed the knead button but it seems it was just dough caught under the blades.  I had to mix on a high speed and then just tip out and knead together on the bench.

Offline Meagan

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 25, 2011, 03:40:56 pm »
I have never really had a problem with it. I use bakers flour now which makes a lovely elastic playdough  ;)
Thermomix consultant in beautiful Perth,  Mum to 2 boys :)

Do you Fly with the flyLady?  www.flylady.net