Author Topic: Cyndi's 21 day weight loss diet  (Read 76254 times)

Offline CreamPuff63

• View Profile
Re: Cyndi's 21 day weight loss diet
« Reply #60 on: March 24, 2010, 06:28:08 am »
Hi Delveen, its called Healthy Eating with Cyndi O'Meara features recipes converted from Cyndi's 21 Day Get Healthy Program together with a selection of recipes from her best selling 'Changing Habits Changing Lives' cookbook.

Price: $12.00
Non Consultant from Perth, Western Australia

A balanced diet is a biscuit in each hand

Offline CarolineW

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 24, 2010, 11:23:05 am »
My copy of that is currently hiding, hmmm.  Monday sounded good to me to start until I remembered that I have a week long special event next week!!  :(  Never mind, I'll still start in so far as I can, ready for doing the full thing the week after.
As my picture shows, I've suddenly become younger :-)  DD was of the opinion that her picture should be here, not mine!

Offline Thermomixer

• View Profile
    • Thermomixer
« Reply #62 on: March 24, 2010, 01:00:04 pm »
You must be doing well Caroline to be doing a week long event.  Good luck with that and the diet
Thermomixer in Australia

http://thermomix-er.blogspot.com/ - my blog

http://thermomixmagic.blogspot.com/ - our joint blog in Oz - please feel free to join us.

Offline Delveen

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 25, 2010, 01:39:53 am »
Thanks JudyDawn I've done as you suggest and all is well - I'm introduced.
Now all I need to know is how I can get my hands on Cyndi's 21 day Changing Habits TMX adapted recipe book. Any one know?
Delveen :-*

Offline judydawn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 25, 2010, 06:36:10 am »
I'm not sure which Cyndi O'Meara books you have Delveen. The TMX adapted recipes are in Healthy Eating With Cyndi O'Meara and her other book is Changing Habits Changing Lives plus there is a cookbook with the same name. All books can be ordered through your consultant and are featured in the books listed on http://www.thermomix.com.au/01-cookbooks.html
Judy from North Haven, South Australia

Make the most of every day, you never know what is around the corner.

Offline CreamPuff63

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 25, 2010, 07:18:07 am »
Delveen the recipes in her diet plan have been converted in the Healthy Eating book. Ask your consultant if you wish to purchase a copy.
Non Consultant from Perth, Western Australia

A balanced diet is a biscuit in each hand

Offline em

• Me and my little spiderman!
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 07, 2010, 09:13:18 pm »
 hi
just wondering if there is anyone doing this at the moment. my dh and are on to day 3 at the moment and we are both enjoying it. i never thought just eating fruit for brekky would fill me, but it really has and then i am not starving again at 10am!  we had the fruit sticks and dip today for a late arvo snack and it was so yummy i couldnt stop eating them! i really havent been listening to my body in regards to eating and have felt alot better over the last 2 days!
Emma from Victoria

Offline I Love Bimby!

• View Profile
    • Thermomix in North East Victoria
« Reply #67 on: May 08, 2010, 12:55:32 am »
Great going Em.  Tracy who was at the cooking class is about a week or so into it. She pops on here every now and then, so maybe she may say hi?
So glad you're enjoying it!
For a healthier lifestyle.
Thermomix addict and consultant.

http://thermomixinnortheastvictoria.blogspot.com/ - My Blog

Offline BellaBear

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 31, 2010, 11:35:14 am »
I know this is a pretty old thread but I just wanted to say that we're on day 15 of this program and I think it has changed my life.  I already can't imagine going back to the way I used to eat.  Both my DH and I cannot believe how much better we are sleeping.  I've been tired for as long as I can remember - which I put down first to a gruelling travel schedule and now to two children - but since about Day 7, I've started to feel a whole new level of energy.  I really can't believe it.

Offline judydawn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 31, 2010, 12:01:39 pm »
Great to hear BB, maybe this will inspire others to try it.
Judy from North Haven, South Australia

Make the most of every day, you never know what is around the corner.

Offline zebraa

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 31, 2010, 02:05:19 pm »
Gawwwd, I've gone the whole hog and got the E book, the Changing habits book and the cookbook - and the snack book for kids.

Will report back in about 22 days!

Offline BellaBear

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 01, 2010, 10:52:18 am »
Zebraa I've just bought the book, the cookbook and the snack book too.  Now impatiently waiting for them to arrive.  I hope I get them before Day 21!

We're having the mushroom and carrot loaf tonight.  Does not sound appealing but you never know until you give it a go.   ;D  We've liked every recipe so far so hopefully this will be another yummy surprise.

Offline Thermomixer

• View Profile
    • Thermomixer
« Reply #72 on: September 02, 2010, 08:26:48 am »
Well done BellaBear & good luck zebraa. I think I should do something like that to restore my energy !!
Thermomixer in Australia

http://thermomix-er.blogspot.com/ - my blog

http://thermomixmagic.blogspot.com/ - our joint blog in Oz - please feel free to join us.

Offline zebraa

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 07, 2010, 03:14:11 pm »
I got the books. The Kids snack book from the other author isn't great but Cindi's recipe book is FABULOUS and I am lovin gher 21 day program. Hope the results are great 8)

Offline BellaBear

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 09, 2010, 11:31:39 am »
Have to agree zebraa.  I was pretty disappointed with the snack book...who knew that fruit was a healthy snack for kids  :-))
I love Cyndi's books though and have already made quite a few of the recipes.  Need to do another shopping trip so that I can try some more.  Particularly want to try the chocolate chip biscuits for the kids.

We got very good results from the 21 days and now that we are out the other side I still don't have the slightest desire for the junk food I used to crave.  I've also lost all interest in alcohol and coffee.  I didn't lose a huge amount of weight - maybe 2.5kgs - but my clothes fit better and I've got a lot more energy.  My husband lost 6kg so he's pretty happy.  I can't imagine going back to the way I used to eat now.

Hope your results are as good as ours!