Author Topic: hello!  (Read 3562 times)

Offline Syberia

• View Profile
hello!
« on: March 25, 2011, 09:05:38 am »
Hi!
I'm new to the forum but have been checking it up for a good couple of moths, I have to say that your recipes are fantastic, so far the best forum I've found!!  :)
I live in Ireland but I'm originally from Spain so I might be able to share a few Spanish recipes with you while I take advantage of yours  ;D. I'm still a newbie with the TM31 though, only have it for the last 2 months so I'm still trying the basics, but so far I love it! My mum  has it over in Spain and she is the one that had me started in all this!
Not sure what else to say!
Talk soon

Offline Twitterpated

• View Profile
Re: hello!
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2011, 09:30:52 am »
Welcome to the forum Syberia. Looking forward to any Spanish recipes you are willing to share.  ;D

Offline Katya

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2011, 10:10:10 am »
Welcome Syberia - great to see someone with knowledge of Spanish food on the forum.  Me gusta mucha la comida espanola. :-* :-*

Offline judydawn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2011, 10:34:31 am »
Hi Syberia, welcome to the forum.  We have some recipes from one of our members who lives in Spain (Bron) but she has been quiet of late so please post any recipes you would like to share with us.  Love the compliment you paid to this forum, we like to think it is the best too  ;) ;)
Judy from North Haven, South Australia

Make the most of every day, you never know what is around the corner.

Offline Cornish Cream

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2011, 08:39:07 pm »
Hi and welcome to the forum Syberia. :)
Denise...Buckinghamshire,U.K.
Don't cry over the past,it's gone.Don't stress about the future,it hasn't arrived.Live in the present and make it beautiful.

Offline Syberia

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2011, 09:46:26 pm »
thanks for all the replies!!  :) I will try to post some of the recipes as I try them, there are some yummy ones in the Spanish books & forums! I find it very difficult though to find some ingredients here in Ireland, mostly seafood and fish and certain cuts of meat... but I'm experimenting changing some ingredients... I'll keep you updated!!  ;D
Talk soon!

Offline cookie1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2011, 04:34:43 am »
Welcome Syberia. It is lovely to have someone from Ireland. I enjoy imagining all the TMX 's around the world.
May all dairy items in your fridge be of questionable vintage.

https://www.facebook.com/The-Retired-Thermomixer-834601623316983/