Author Topic: faulty machine?!  (Read 18027 times)

Offline judydawn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: faulty machine?!
« Reply #30 on: July 04, 2010, 09:42:10 am »
I want a white one Cookie but they will let me know tomorrow if there are anymore available.  As it is a run-out offer purchase, stocks are limited.  If not white I will go for the bluey/grey next then the silver and hope they can supply one of those colours before I only get down to the very dark blue which looks black as I certainly wouldn't want that colour.

I apologize for hijacking this thread by the way.
Judy from North Haven, South Australia

Make the most of every day, you never know what is around the corner.

Offline Cornish Cream

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 04, 2010, 10:01:04 am »
Jd new cars have a smell of there own,hard to explain but you will know what I mean when you take delivery of it.Enjoy your new wheels.
Denise...Buckinghamshire,U.K.
Don't cry over the past,it's gone.Don't stress about the future,it hasn't arrived.Live in the present and make it beautiful.

Offline I Love Bimby!

• View Profile
    • Thermomix in North East Victoria
« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2010, 02:31:28 pm »
Cant' wait for you to post a pic of you and Geoff in your new wheels JD  ;) :-*
For a healthier lifestyle.
Thermomix addict and consultant.

http://thermomixinnortheastvictoria.blogspot.com/ - My Blog

Offline meganjane

• View Profile
    • The Bush Gourmand
« Reply #33 on: July 04, 2010, 03:10:23 pm »
Haven't noticed whistling. I think it's up to the consultants to push HO for good customer service.

Happy for you JD!
A great cook is one who can rustle up a fabulous family meal with some freezer burnt chops, wilted carrots, sprouting potatoes and cabbage that's gone brown on the cut edges.
The Bush Gourmand

Offline faffa_70

• My favourite things TMX ... roses & purple :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 04, 2010, 04:16:36 pm »
Even as a consultant you don't have much clout with HO unfortunately  :( :( - same can be said for GL's at times too
Kathryn - Perth WA :)
Mum of 5 hungry mouths :D
Noni to 3 more hungry mouths!

Offline Thermomixer

• View Profile
    • Thermomixer
« Reply #35 on: July 13, 2010, 04:19:23 am »
On that note we might get back to talking about the car  ;) ;)  Good luck there JD.  I'm not a car person & only bought my second new car 5 years ago.  Wanted to get second hand, but the deal was too good.

I haven't had problems with whistling, might have to try different speeds.
Thermomixer in Australia

http://thermomix-er.blogspot.com/ - my blog

http://thermomixmagic.blogspot.com/ - our joint blog in Oz - please feel free to join us.

Offline elkielilypad

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 24, 2010, 12:50:38 pm »
So Sorry to hear  :-[ This is worrying indeed !  Makes me think twice about recommending the product that is for sure ! After all with a product such as the TMX, a friends word of mouth is surely the strongest advertising ...... I mean that is why i have felt confident to take the plunge :-\  Mine hasn't even arrived yet, hope it isn't a lemon !   
Grain-Free Girl........

Offline Cornish Cream

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 24, 2010, 01:18:24 pm »
So Sorry to hear  :-[ This is worrying indeed !  Makes me think twice about recommending the product that is for sure ! After all with a product such as the TMX, a friends word of mouth is surely the strongest advertising ...... I mean that is why i have felt confident to take the plunge :-\  Mine hasn't even arrived yet, hope it isn't a lemon !   
I have met people who have had a Thermomix for at least 25 years .They upgrade to a new machine because they can no longer get a part for their old machine.
Denise...Buckinghamshire,U.K.
Don't cry over the past,it's gone.Don't stress about the future,it hasn't arrived.Live in the present and make it beautiful.