Author Topic: 3 part payment extension  (Read 9846 times)

Offline turando

• View Profile
3 part payment extension
« on: September 24, 2014, 12:49:15 pm »
Hi,

Not sure if it's the right place to post it but the 3 part payment option has had a 30 day extension due to the 20 day turnaround time.

Basically first payment comes out, then 60 days later (instead of 30 days) the 2nd payment and then 30 days later the next payment.

I have a few customers who will be interested in this as it just gives them that extra bit of time.

Offline meganjane

• View Profile
    • The Bush Gourmand
Re: 3 part payment extension
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2014, 01:38:43 pm »
Good to know.
A great cook is one who can rustle up a fabulous family meal with some freezer burnt chops, wilted carrots, sprouting potatoes and cabbage that's gone brown on the cut edges.
The Bush Gourmand

Offline Essie

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2014, 09:25:00 pm »
Thanks for the tip. Are you charged interst for this option please?

Offline turando

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2014, 05:14:01 am »
There is a $50 fee that is included in the first payment. There is no interest or other charges from them.

Offline turando

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2014, 05:14:34 am »
Also you just need a credit card (or debit mastercard/visa) - there is no finance involved or checking incomes etc. It's a lot more straightforward.

Offline Sleeping Lions

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2014, 07:59:34 am »
I was going to hold off ordering mine until the end of next month (trying to budget it in here!), but the 3 payment plan might be a better option. I don't work so I wouldn't qualify for the interest free promotion, but it sounds like I might be able to do it this way. Do you get the TM straight away? Well as soon as they are shipping anyway.

Offline turando

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2014, 11:24:09 am »
If you order now the turnaround time is meant to be 20 business days so quite long so fi you are able to buy now i'd recommend it. So you pay the first payment now, and machine will be delivered by 20 business days. Then 60 days after your first payment they will take 2nd payment then 30 days after that 3rd payment.

I try to steer most people towards this than the interest free option because of the extra fees in the interest free option and also a lot of the mums i know who buy it aren't working so don't qualify for the working bit unless their husbands put it in their name.

Offline Sleeping Lions

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2014, 01:06:58 am »
I have the money here for the first payment, but I really want the thermoserver, so I will have to wait until my consultant is free to do a demo. I imagine that will take a couple of weeks to sort out.

Offline goldfish

• Love life's little light bulb moments!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2014, 01:14:15 am »
Couldn't you do a delivery demo? I'd check with either your consultant or HO to see what your options are.  It wasnt always tied to a demo before buying. Good luck!! :)

Offline lonnie

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2014, 07:21:31 am »
SL, I ordered without a demo, and then decided to organise a demo, for the Thermoserver. As it turns out I'm getting my delivery and demo with friends on the same day  :)

Offline faffa_70

• My favourite things TMX ... roses & purple :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2014, 11:43:27 am »
SL you definitely don't need a demo to order. Place your order and book your demo for delivery. Kill two (waiting) birds with one stone :)
Kathryn - Perth WA :)
Mum of 5 hungry mouths :D
Noni to 3 more hungry mouths!

Offline turando

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2014, 09:25:17 am »
Yep you just tell her that you want to hold a delivery demo :) you have a month or two to hold it in.

Offline Essie

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2014, 12:08:44 am »
I saw this on another forum

For those of you thinking to get one outright or on easy 3 payments options, if you have a Commonwealth bank credit card(Diamond or Platinum award), you will get extra 12 months extended warranty. Also, you can ring up your credit card center as request a Great Rate option with 14 days. This gives you 0.99% interest and you can pay it off in 3 months time. This works out about a few dollars interest over 3 months, which is much cheaper to choose 3 easy payment option which cost you $50 to set up.