Author Topic: Pad Thai Noodles from Cyndi OMeara's book  (Read 52245 times)

Offline Tam

• View Profile
Re: Pad Thai Noodles from Cyndi OMeara's book
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2012, 11:13:46 am »
Really yummy  ;D
Made without the chilli for my little ones and then added chilli jam to ours - topped it off with steamed broccoli and cucumber and carrots strips.  Wish I'd taken a photo as it looked fab. ;D  DH REALLY enjoyed this one so it's a keeper!!!!

Offline KazAndCo

• View Profile
Re: Re: Pad Thai Noodles from Cyndi OMeara's book
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2012, 11:53:52 am »
Yum!!! I made this tonight & DH and I both loved it! Will definitely make this again!! I added 10 green prawns as well which were SO good! Next time though I might pan fry those separately and add them right at the very end so they don't get broken up!

Offline KerrynN

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2012, 09:00:02 am »
We had this tonight with beef and neither of the kids were impressed. I thought it was light and tasty, and DH enjoyed it but thought there wasn't much substance to it. I will enjoy it for lunch tomorrow.

Harper, the app I use on my iPad is called TapaTalk. I like that it let's me subscribe to posts which I can't do on the web version, but I don't like that if I view an updated thread it takes me to the very last post not the newest since I last looked at (which is what the web version does). I know others use different apps. You just need to choose the one you like and download from the App Store or your android market.
Kerryn

Offline Bubbles

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2013, 04:06:29 am »
I made this last week, and while it tasted delicious, it was only just enough for my husband and I - I don't think it could feed 4-6 people.