Author Topic: NEW FULL COLOUR THERMOMIX COOKBOOK; FOR FOODS SAKE  (Read 70050 times)

Offline Tenina

• The new publicity shot…
    • View Profile
    • Tenina.com
Re: NEW FULL COLOUR THERMOMIX COOKBOOK; FOR FOODS SAKE
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2012, 02:28:20 pm »
If you order from the Hub & Spke website from tomorrow you get a free book with it, I think to do with baking.

We also have the free booklet to give away with the first 1000 orders…so all good folks.
Plus, ordering from me means I get a larger slice of the pie, because I become a retailer…now its not all about the money, but I do need it to keep going! hahaha

Outstanding launch tonight, thanks to all the FB and Forum members who were there…love meeting the ever growing gang each time I have something…so thanks for your support, and lets see where it leads us!

Offline Tenina

• View Profile
    • Tenina.com
« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2012, 02:30:51 pm »
Have you girls been having a little joke on the side at my husbands expense?? hahaha, he is easy to please in every way! (And now I should stop whilst I am ahead!!)

Thanks for a great nite yourselves…it was so fun!
xx ;D ;D ;D

Offline shan_k

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2012, 03:01:10 pm »
We also have the free booklet to give away with the first 1000 orders…so all good folks.
Plus, ordering from me means I get a larger slice of the pie, because I become a retailer…now its not all about the money, but I do need it to keep going! hahaha

Excellent - have just ordered - Can't wait!!
Claremont - Perth, WA

Offline Cuilidh

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2012, 06:41:47 pm »
I jut tried ordering this off your site, Tenina, only to be told that you don't ship to Collingwood (Melbourne).  Seems a bit strange to me.  I coulnd't see a "Contact Me" link anywhere.  I filled in the Paypal page so hopefully the charge won't proceed???

Can you help (I was trying to order in time to get one of the free books as well!).

Cheers.
Marina from Melbourne and Guildford
I can resist everything except temptation - Oscar Wilde.

Offline Tenina

• View Profile
    • Tenina.com
« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2012, 06:51:20 pm »
I jut tried ordering this off your site, Tenina, only to be told that you don't ship to Collingwood (Melbourne).  Seems a bit strange to me.  I coulnd't see a "Contact Me" link anywhere.  I filled in the Paypal page so hopefully the charge won't proceed???

Can you help (I was trying to order in time to get one of the free books as well!).

Cheers.
Please try ordering again, and use a different browser. We do ship everywhere (even France for Frozzie and UK for Cornish Cream) but our site was absolutely in melt down ordering mode last night and I think it was struggling to keep up, so if people were slow on a screen or whatever, it just gave an error or not ship to that area message. Other people had the same issue, but persisted and their orders did come through. You can email me at tenina@cookingwithtenina.com and I will check whether the order proceeded, but I doubt it. You would recieve a notification email from Paypal if it had.
Hope this helps and that you get back on and get your copy sorted soon!

;D ;D

Offline Cuilidh

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2012, 06:54:00 pm »
Thanks for the quick response, Tenina, I'll give it another attempt.

Have you not got to bed yet after the launch last night?  It's not quite 6.00 am here (which means 3.00 am in Perth) - I suspect you havent'got to bed yet.  You must be kn***ered!

Just tried on Internet Explorer as well as Firefox, same result.  I'll email you if I may and sort it out that way.

Thanks
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 07:01:45 pm by Cuilidh »
Marina from Melbourne and Guildford
I can resist everything except temptation - Oscar Wilde.

Offline knittercook

• View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2012, 07:31:50 pm »
I am getting the same response Tenina  :'(  and I am in Tassie.

Seize the moment.  Remember all those women on the Titanic who waved off the dessert cart.  ~Erma Bombeck

my blog http://shazknit.blogspot.com

Offline Frozzie

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 02, 2012, 08:44:04 pm »
On a positive note great that there are so many sales that the site is going bonkers... Well not for not getting those sales but great that its on fire... Happy for you and hope it gets sorted quickly... Great start so prob no need to apply to mccafe afterall lol!!!
Kim :) ... Back in the land of Oz

http://frozziegourmande.blogspot.com/

Offline maddy

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 02, 2012, 10:32:53 pm »
Just grabbed a copy.....said there was only 6 left!
.....I think it's safe to say Tenina won't be flipping burgers any time soon  :P
.........EAT CAKE!

Offline chdv

• View Profile
    • Aussie in a Swiss kitchen
« Reply #39 on: February 02, 2012, 11:14:05 pm »
I just ordered a copy from Hub and Spoke. Postage to Switzerland was only $20. Sorry Tenina, I would have ordered it directly from your site, but the postage to Switzerland came to $49. I'm sure that Hub and Spoke will send it by snail mail, but it doesn't matter.

Cheryl
Cheryl

Offline JulieO

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 02, 2012, 11:51:39 pm »

Cheers.

I had this same problem too, until I only entered my town and not town and suburb on the same line, then it went through.  :)

mcmich

« Reply #41 on: February 03, 2012, 04:28:40 am »
I was also told that shipping was unavailable. Tried again and the same thing happened.
Dinner Spinner arrived O.K. Guess I will have to get a copy when it's availabe in store.

Offline Merrilyn

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 03, 2012, 04:59:32 am »
Just happened to me too, for a delivery to Richmond, Victoria.

Guess I'll try again a bit later.
Never ask a 2 year old to hold a tomato  :-)

Offline Katiej

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 03, 2012, 05:34:50 am »
I had that problem when buying Dinner Spinner when that was released.

If I went straight to the PayPal option it said didn't ship to Adelaide.
I tried a few times, no luck  ???

But then I went through the whole checkout process, set myself up an account with a password.  When I got to the payment option I choose PayPal and it went through fine  :D

No trouble this time by the book, I just signed in with my email and password and it was fine.  Maybe try that?

Katie from Adelaide, SA

A party without cake is really just a meeting - Julia Child

Offline trudy

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 03, 2012, 05:47:16 am »
Have just tried to purchase but said it won't ship to Adelaide!!!!!