Author Topic: Miele steam oven  (Read 2845 times)

Offline Augusta

• View Profile
Miele steam oven
« on: December 07, 2013, 08:37:59 am »
Hi everyone, I am buying a new oven and in particular have always wanted a Miele, does anyone have the steam oven, if so, are you happy with it. I'm also looking at the combined small oven with combined microwave. Would appreciate any advice.

Offline KarenH

• View Profile
Re: Miele steam oven
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2013, 10:34:43 am »
Hi Augusta,
We have the Miele combi-steam oven that is a combined convection/steam oven.  It is absolutely fabulous!  We use it most days.  We have done away with our microwave oven, and don't miss it.  Although the steam oven takes a bit longer to reheat things than a microwave oven does, it is a much nicer way of reheating things - warms evenly throughout the dish with no hot and cold spots.  Wouldn't be without it.  Why don't you go along to one of the showrooms that do free demo cooking sessions?  They cook you a whole meal of several different courses using the oven, just to show you what it can do.
Karen in Adelaide

Offline Augusta

• View Profile
Re: Miele steam oven
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2013, 01:18:22 am »
Hi KarenH, thankyou for your reply, you have made me think now as to whether we will need the microwave. I intend to go along to one of the cooking demos after Christmas as I want to get the best out of the oven seeing as it is expensive.