Author Topic: Tomorrow!!!  (Read 5727 times)

Offline AussieMum2Boys

• View Profile
Re: Tomorrow!!!
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2013, 12:28:36 am »
mcmich - I'm in sydney! :)

OK peoples, Day 1... this is how it went down!!

My consultant arrived with that sweet machine at 10am ... we made the vege stock together and OMG my house smelt amazing! My 11month old slept through the entire demo which was good cos there was so much to take in!!

Anyway, L2 woke up just as we were finishing up and it was his lunch time, so I decided to whip up the mushroom soup. L2 was starving and he gobbled up his bowl so fast I couldn't shovel the stuff in fast enough. My thermomix cherry had been popped!  ;)

Then I made some herb and garlic dip to snack on during the afternoon, and because I'd been craving it since I tasted it a the demo 3 weeks ago. L2 loved sucking the dip off my fingers too..

Then while L2 had his afternoon nap I made some pizza dough and left that to rise while prepping for the potato and leek soup I had promised DH I'd make him as his first meal. DH called and said he and Mr 3 would be home soon so I put the soup on to cook.. and then rolled out (half of) the dough and made garlic pizza bread to go with the soup. L1 exclaimed that something smelt really yummy when he walked through the door..

The soup and garlic bread were well received by all. L1 wanted something else to eat and so I whipped up the custard in the EDC... YUM!

This morning porridge in 11 mins while I showered for me, DH and the boys. tonight I'm going to use the rest of the dough and make scrolls to take to playgroup tomorrow, and will also  crack open the varoma and steam chicken and veg for the family..

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! off to find recipes for scrolls!
Wife and working mama to 2 gorgeous little boys (3yo L1  and 1yo L2) from Sydney, Australia.

Newbie Thermomix enthusiast and a Seasoned food lover.. a match made in heaven! <3

Follow me on twitter and instagram! @AussieMum2Boys

Offline judydawn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2013, 12:46:14 am »
What a great first day AM2B - unlike me when I got mine.  I just looked at it for 2 days!
Judy from North Haven, South Australia

Make the most of every day, you never know what is around the corner.

Offline astarra

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2013, 02:48:01 am »
Sounds like a great day AM2B!!  :D

Your post reminded me of the top of a Pringles packet (Not sure if it still says it now tho) "Once you pop the top you just can't stop" or something along those lines!!!!!!!  ;) ;D  No longer a virgin TM owner!!!!!!!  ;) :D
:D

Offline Yvette

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2013, 05:25:51 am »
Wow you have certainly made the most of your TM. Hope your husband is convinced now  :)

Offline Jadey

• View Profile
    • Thermomixing with Jadey
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2013, 04:53:11 am »
Welcome to the forum AM2B! What a good hubby you have!

Jadey :) ... Northern Beaches, Sydney, Aus. 

Like my page on facebook Thermomixing with Jadey