Author Topic: All ordered and waiting for delivery.  (Read 5012 times)

Offline goldfish

• Love life's little light bulb moments!!
    • View Profile
Re: All ordered and waiting for delivery.
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2013, 09:33:43 am »
Hi CathieT - and welcome to the forum!  Has it arrived yet? ;D  Don't forget to check out CreamPuff63"s favourite list here . . . so many recipes for all kinds of things to choose from .  . . ;D

http://www.forumthermomix.com/index.php?topic=6470.0

Looking forward to hearing how it all turns out for you!!  Any problem, just pop it on here and you all have all the help and suggestions you need!

Offline CathieT

• View Profile
Re: All ordered and waiting for delivery. UPDATED -
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2013, 12:39:42 am »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D

Thank you all for all the warm wishes and welcome.

Well I have had my Thermi for exactly 1 week, unfortunately I had to spend 3 days away from home as I had to attend a conference away and I missed my Thermi!!! 

So far I have cooked/made butter x 4, Beef Strogonoff, Butter chicken, chocolate mouse, 2 x family meat pies, chorizo pasta, mango sorbet and the list goes on.  I so love my Thermomix, my sceptical husband is very very impressed by it and even cooked with it last night! 

I have 3 kids aged 17, 14 & 9, I work full time an volunteer 3-4 times a month as well so my Thermi is getting a good workout.  Problem is I spend all my time at work on the net looking for what to cook next, I even dreamed about it last night!!!!

Looking forward to getting to know you all on the forums xxxx

Offline goldfish

• Love life's little light bulb moments!!
    • View Profile
Re: All ordered and waiting for delivery.
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2013, 12:59:13 am »
That grass under your feet didn't stand a chance CathieT!! ;D ;D ;D  That's an impressive list of dishes you've already come up with.  It's interesting once the men see it in action, all that scepticism just seems to melt away . .