Author Topic: Recipe Review - Carrot, Potato & Zucchini Frittata Fingers - Baby & Toddler Book  (Read 3767 times)

Offline Tasty

• View Profile
Hubby made this today. Very simple and easy. Only problem was we didn't measure the tray and realised when it was too late that it was too big. As a result, these are very thin fingers but tasty nonetheless, if you add salt. My 10 month old enjoyed them and feeding some to herself too.

Linked JD

Here is a photo:
« Last Edit: January 04, 2014, 12:05:32 pm by judydawn »

Offline Purtig

• View Profile
Made these for my big kids tonight instead of serving veggies on their plates. My fussiest didn't like it but everyone else did. Nice texture, and I'm looking forward to trying them cold tomorrow.

Offline astarra

• View Profile
Made these today...a total hit with miss 13mths (and the others have yet to taste them)
I used the sweet potato option.  :)
Will definitely make again, think it will be a very handy thing to have on hand to take out etc.  :)
:D

Offline meganjane

• View Profile
    • The Bush Gourmand
I made the sweet potato version today.  Easy and delicious. I would add a tsp of veg stock next time as the vegies are quite sweet.

I love the recipes in this book. They all work perfectly. The timings for chopping and cooking are perfect.
A great cook is one who can rustle up a fabulous family meal with some freezer burnt chops, wilted carrots, sprouting potatoes and cabbage that's gone brown on the cut edges.
The Bush Gourmand

Offline thermilover

• View Profile
Can someone share the recipe to this please? I have got a fussy toddler and struggling to give her tasty and healthy food...