Author Topic: Miso chicken and rice  (Read 3772 times)

Offline Aussie Brenda

• View Profile
Miso chicken and rice
« on: February 27, 2014, 05:26:33 am »
My new book "Cooking for me and you" arrived today, excitement plus decided to try this first up as I had all the ingredients, well I've got the chicken marinating, the mushrooms soaking, time for a wine there was a open bottle if bubbly in the fridge so I decide a glass would go down well, it's flat been there quite a few days un-noticed, so I will dress it up with a couple of frozen strawberries , buggar knocked the glass over and it went all over my new book, spitting chips, I hope it dries out ok without the pages sticking together .       
More on the recipe when I cook it.

Offline kmw

• View Profile
Re: Miso chicken and rice
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2014, 06:08:20 am »
Oh no it's a bugger when that happens ... Hope the book dries out ok, the recipe goes well & you did get to enjoy a glass of wine 😉

Offline Aussie Brenda

• View Profile
Re: Miso chicken and rice
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2014, 08:37:52 am »
Just finished dinner, very nice, the miso chicken so juicy and tender and the rice and stir fry veggies are yummy will definitely make this again, had the stewed apples with Walnut crumble topping page 58. That was nice too served with custard.  Only  was my crumble wasn't very crunchy , I will cook it a little longer next time.