Author Topic: What is going on on Facebook?  (Read 29684 times)

Offline GiloKez

• View Profile
Re: What is going on on Facebook?
« Reply #45 on: April 30, 2012, 06:11:42 am »
Sure do. Just  google For Food Sake,  Tenina , cooking with Tenina you will get lots and lots of info .

Gert

Thanks Gert :) x

Offline CreamPuff63

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 30, 2012, 08:12:41 am »
I agree with all of the above comments. The last contact with my consultant was her calling about the new book that is available to buy. I asked if she had seen Tenina's book, and she became very wary and hesitant. She said she hadn't, and was also not in favour of Tenina's business of selling that "other product" (Crio Brui) as it was "untested and unproven". Boo Hoo! When Grace first bought the TM out to Australia, it was untested and unproven in Australia - but look at it now. Totally sour grapes on HO part and I must say I always wondered why Tenina went there to work in the first place when she was already starting to make a name for herself from her website. The fact that they are behaving the way they are proves they hold a grudge for whatever reason. If they can't promote her book, or utilise her expertise in any way to enhance their own business they should just move on without bringing consultants private lives into question ie if they want to buy a non-Vorwerk endorsed book or attend Tenina's classes. More fool the consultants who follow their instructions like sheep for fear of losing favour with HO - stand up for your rights, and don't bow down to unreasonable/unethical standover tactics. Its a kitchen machine in the middle of all this, not an machine gun for use in shooting people down.
Non Consultant from Perth, Western Australia

A balanced diet is a biscuit in each hand

Offline cookie1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 30, 2012, 09:01:43 am »
Who cares if Crio Bru is untested and unproven. If you like it use it.
As you say CP the TMX was the same to Australians.
May all dairy items in your fridge be of questionable vintage.

https://www.facebook.com/The-Retired-Thermomixer-834601623316983/

Offline kezza

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 30, 2012, 10:52:33 am »
I can't believe what I am reading.  What happened to a 'fair go' for all? Tenina is entitled to run her own business and bullying from previous employers is not on.  Just as well you are a strong woman Tenina.  I will continue to support you and I am grateful for this forum, for I have used far more recipes off this, than any from Ho recipe books.

Offline gertbysea

• Don't experience life from the cheap seats.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 30, 2012, 12:00:47 pm »
Wouldn't it be nice if Vorwerk could see it's way to getting a second distributor  in Australia?

Gert
Gretchen in Cairns, Australia

Life is like an onion; you peel off one layer at a time and sometimes you weep. Carl Sandburg.

Offline courton

• View Profile
    • Blendstyle
« Reply #50 on: April 30, 2012, 12:40:36 pm »
Hmmm depends on the contract clauses with Perth HO...if only...

Offline faffa_70

• My favourite things TMX ... roses & purple :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 30, 2012, 12:41:56 pm »
I have often wondered how there ended up being 2 distributors in Canada and how that works ...
Kathryn - Perth WA :)
Mum of 5 hungry mouths :D
Noni to 3 more hungry mouths!

Offline Tasty

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 30, 2012, 01:12:55 pm »
I echo what everyone has said about the bullying tactics of HO and a certain person. It's very unfair.....they've already made millions ....how much more does she want?

I think a second distributor would be great and have often thought it is needed.

Offline Burgerb

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 30, 2012, 01:28:21 pm »
Am I missing something.....?
HO is concerned about cookbook competition, when Tenina's business is effectively promoting the tmx, which can be only purchased from one distributor in Australia?
Petty.....

Offline andiesenji

• View Profile
    • Books, Cooks, Gadgets and Gardening
« Reply #54 on: May 01, 2012, 08:42:19 pm »
Am I missing something.....?
HO is concerned about cookbook competition, when Tenina's business is effectively promoting the tmx, which can be only purchased from one distributor in Australia?
Petty.....

It certainly seems counter-productive to me.

I "Liked" Tenina's site  and "Friended" her on Facebook.  Haven't got a response but it's early days yet.
I'm not OverWeight, I'm UnderTall!
My Blog: http://www.asenjigalblogs.com/

Offline goldfish

• Love life's little light bulb moments!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 02, 2012, 05:19:38 am »
This was just last year . . . .so what happened in the meantime to cause all this angst??   (sorry - don't know how to quote from one thread to another . .)

"Hi guys,

not sure if it rates a whole thread, but thought I would let you all know I have left Thermomix Australia and although I will be consulting back to both Thermomix and Vorwerk periodically, I will actually be pursuing my own business running advanced Thermomix cooking classes in Perth initially, but hoping to bring them to a city near you depending on demand.
I recognise the gap in the market with what is provided by HO and so that is what I aim to fill, I hope to get support from all and sundry. I have had great feedback so far and as you can imagine, it was a tough decision…fingers crossed, so far so good!
I have Grace's blessing which was very important to me, so you should expect to hear about the classes through the normal channels of Thermomix, but if not, they will certainly be on https://www.facebook.com/cookingwithtenina and also my new website that is still under construction at www.cookingwithtenina.com. My original (and the best) blog will still operate as usual, and my recipes will still come churning out!
I am looking forward to some exciting times ahead, and hope to finally meet a whole lot of you!

XX Tenina"
« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 05:26:09 am by goldfish »

Offline gertbysea

• Don't experience life from the cheap seats.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 02, 2012, 05:32:58 am »
Tenina was  a tad too optimistic  about the blessing, especially as she has become so successful and is all but The Thermomix Queen.

Mirror Mirror?

Gert
Gretchen in Cairns, Australia

Life is like an onion; you peel off one layer at a time and sometimes you weep. Carl Sandburg.

Offline CarolineW

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 02, 2012, 09:50:05 pm »
I was just talking to DH about this. He strongly suggests that a couple of consultants/ people who have been spoken to directly regarding not 'liking', referring to, linking to, etc, should get together and send a lawyers letter to Aus HQ regarding the illegality of preventing free speech and using intimidation.  He suggests that a copy of the letter be sent to Vorwerk in Germany who would surely want to know about this.
As my picture shows, I've suddenly become younger :-)  DD was of the opinion that her picture should be here, not mine!

Offline spektor

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 03, 2012, 12:31:58 am »
Surely having non-HO cookbooks would actually help Thermomix to sell more thermomixes, and get the word out more. At the couple of demos I went to some people weren't overly impressed on the cookbooks available, so knowing there are other options may sway them to buying a thermomix.

I downloaded Tenina's app before receiving my thermomix (I had gone to the app store looking for the Thermomix one after demonstrator recommended it ). When the demonstrator asked if I had download the TM app, I said no I didn't like the look of it but had downloaded Tenina's. I got a spell about how Tenina use to work for TM but then sold out for sponsorship and money. It didn't stop me from telling others about it at the demo I was at...

Offline spektor

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 03, 2012, 12:35:01 am »
Oh and this forum and blogs like Tenina's are the reason I'm so happy with my TMX. If I didn't have these resources I would have given up on my TMX.