Author Topic: Lime & Macadamia Fudge  (Read 22103 times)

Offline CarolineW

• View Profile
Re: Lime & Macadamia Fudge
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2010, 03:45:00 pm »
Made this Chelsea...will have to show up in some book in the future as it was (is??) awesome...the office staff thank you!!

Thanks Tenina.  I'm glad you liked it.  The 4 ingredients cookbook has a couple of recipes that I like and a lot that I don't.  That one is a beauty though.  I've tried looking for your chocolate and condensed milk recipes on your blog - are they somewhere else or not yet available??

Chelsea  :)

Tenina has a recipe for chocolate fudge using condensed milk on her site. 
As my picture shows, I've suddenly become younger :-)  DD was of the opinion that her picture should be here, not mine!

Offline CarolineW

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2010, 03:46:54 pm »
Don't forget this little gem at Christmas from the 4 ingredients cookbook.  I am making it later today and am debating whether to use the lime/macadamia combination or perhaps try a craisin/pistachio combination like the yummy shortbread.  ;D

Did you try the variation, Chelsea?  If so, what sort of quantity did you use of the craisins, please?  Craisins go down a storm in this house. 
As my picture shows, I've suddenly become younger :-)  DD was of the opinion that her picture should be here, not mine!

Offline Chelsea (Thermie Groupie)

• View Profile
    • My Blog - Full Little Tummies
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2010, 11:10:49 am »
Sorry Caroline I just used limes in the end.  I promise to try it next Christmas and report back.  I need to be very good now for a few weeks after indulging in too many Christmas treats!  :)

Offline Tenina

• The new publicity shot…
    • View Profile
    • Tenina.com
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2010, 09:37:46 am »
Don't forget this little gem at Christmas from the 4 ingredients cookbook.  I am making it later today and am debating whether to use the lime/macadamia combination or perhaps try a craisin/pistachio combination like the yummy shortbread.  ;D

Hi Chelsea,
We are looking to include this in the next Festive book, can you send me all your correct details? (name, customer or consultant, state...thanks!)
Please use tenina@thermomix.com.au as I am not often on here....thanks so much  ;D

Offline Thermomixer

• View Profile
    • Thermomixer
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2010, 09:57:27 am »
Good one Chelsea  :-* :-* :-*
Thermomixer in Australia

http://thermomix-er.blogspot.com/ - my blog

http://thermomixmagic.blogspot.com/ - our joint blog in Oz - please feel free to join us.

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2010, 01:11:30 pm »
Cool bananas!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Offline Kimberley

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2010, 01:46:51 pm »
I made this today for my dad and grandpa for Father's Day, it was delicous. We loved it. Thank you for posting the recipe.

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2010, 05:58:24 am »
We made some yesterday too (just to check that the recipe was still ok  ;)).  It is very sweet, but rather yummy! I used pegs to hold the baking paper in place (thanks Isi for that great idea) and it made it all so much easier.

Offline Tam

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2012, 10:28:40 pm »
Wonder if you could freeze this recipe - want to use up my limes but don't want the fudge to end up on my hips!!!! :) :D

Offline Snoozie

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2012, 01:06:38 am »
This sounds yummy!

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2012, 10:17:43 am »
Wonder if you could freeze this recipe - want to use up my limes but don't want the fudge to end up on my hips!!!! :) :D

Not sure how fudge freezes sorry.  :)