Author Topic: Just because.............  (Read 3399 times)

Offline Thermomix Lover

• View Profile
Just because.............
« on: February 21, 2012, 01:48:23 pm »
I just wanted to pop in here and say how lovely it is to be on a wonderful site with so many people offering suggestions, recipes and overall for helping out when I'm having a problem or for anyone else for that matter.

You are all champions and I love cooking from your Recipes shared  :P seeing your amazing skills - it's released a NEW me!

:) Thanks once again for your warm welcomes and it's wonderful to be apart of the forumthermomix.

Offline Cuilidh

• View Profile
Re: Just because.............
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2012, 07:03:31 pm »
You are absolutely right, TL, this is a great forum.  I learn new things constantly (not necessarily thermomix or cooking related, either) and it has encouraged me to not be so timid in the kitchen and to start to experiment and be a bit more adventurous.  About a year ago one of our members coined the phrase that this forum has more support than Berlei (sadly I cannot remembered who came up with that gem so I can give her credit) and it is true.  There is always someone ready to help with advice or ideas and there is never any fear of ridicule - no matter what your problem is you will undoubtedly get some feedback.
Marina from Melbourne and Guildford
I can resist everything except temptation - Oscar Wilde.

Offline dede

• View Profile
    • Mandi's Picture Framing
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2012, 07:33:38 pm »
Yes this forum is brilliant, and I love the fact that there is always someone who can help out when we are stuck on something and need some advise. And so many people with big hearts who really do care about the welfare of the members of the forum. It's a great place to come at any time of the day and night.
Any time I have needed help with anything I think the longest I have had to wait for a reply is half an hour.
Mandi, Mum of 5, Live in Tasmania. Work from home picture framing.

Offline judydawn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2012, 09:33:23 pm »
Thanks for the thumbs up for this forum TL - we all love it, that's why we spend so much time on here ;D  Wonderful caring people who brighten up our day - this is a forum like no other.
Judy from North Haven, South Australia

Make the most of every day, you never know what is around the corner.

Offline Deniser

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2012, 11:01:10 pm »
Hear Hear!  Thankyou everyone for all the help - I love my TMX and love all the support from the Forum. :D
You haven't failed at anything until you stop trying.

Offline fundj&e

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2012, 12:16:35 am »
3 cheers for the forum  ;D
i don't need a recipe i'm italian

Offline cookie1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2012, 01:14:55 am »
Hip hip.............................

My retirement has been extra special having the TMX and the forum. While DH restors his cars I sit here reading and getting on my soap box occasionally. I have made many new friends, some of whom I have never met face to face and others that I have.
A great forum is made up of great members.  :-* :-*
May all dairy items in your fridge be of questionable vintage.

https://www.facebook.com/The-Retired-Thermomixer-834601623316983/

Offline obbie

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2012, 06:58:05 am »
 :D I love this forum, for the advice, friendly people, all the help you can want, and my love of cooking.
I would be lost without it.
I love to help people when ever I can, whether its food, or something else.

Robyn
My Thermomix,  Kitchen Aid, Pizza oven, Nu Wave 5 in 1, Spatulas, all brings love, laughter, happiness, and great food  to my kitchen.

http://obbieskitchen.wordpress.com/
[/url