Author Topic: What have you been doing today?  (Read 6236727 times)

Offline judydawn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: What have you been doing today?
« Reply #28080 on: Today at 01:08:34 am »
Thatís Marinaís post youíre responding to Margaret, thanks for the explanation - weíre always concerned when our regulars are absent. A belated happy birthday for your 80th, how wonderful to have everyone together for the special occasion.
Judy from North Haven, South Australia

Make the most of every day, you never know what is around the corner.

Offline cookie1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #28081 on: Today at 11:42:17 am »
We had a car run today. It was lovely. Up the back roads to Toodyay and then home. https://www.toodyay.wa.gov.au/
May all dairy items in your fridge be of questionable vintage.

https://www.facebook.com/The-Retired-Thermomixer-834601623316983/

Offline K Atie

• View Profile
« Reply #28082 on: Today at 08:36:41 pm »
Ok now I could laugh or cry but I decided to be manic and fast as ! I had a memory lapse ! I stated looking though some things and in deep though ! I went back to the kitchen ( where my osso bucco in TMX was on cooking mode for 90 minutes) mm thatís a strange noise !! I felt I was standing starring in disbelief at a hot running tap overflowing sink and bubbles. Water was over the benches and I grabbed a washing glove pulled out the plug . Grabbing the TMX 6 pulling out if the way . Grabbed the TMX5 placed it on table . Grabbed cloths and mop .. water was in draws cupboards. I then thought all good but no the draws were full bowls were full of water . ( meanwhile iím thinking ,fast as less damage . And I had to get dinner still 30 more mins . Thankful the TMXs weíre on thick boards . Chucked out stuff , boys came home and most was done . My shoulders ached so badly from lifting ,sponge , towel and mop etc . Everything has to dry out . So letís just laugh . But the waterfall moment will be with me for awhile ! Oh yes the osso bucco was very good !

Offline achookwoman

• View Profile
    • Chook woman
« Reply #28083 on: Today at 09:19:47 pm »
Happy Birthday Mab. What fun with family.
Big busy Monday. Tai Chi, Book Club and lunch and GS and girlfriend for dinner.