Author Topic: TM Traveller premium edition  (Read 32284 times)

Offline JuliaBalbilla

• View Profile
TM Traveller premium edition
« on: June 12, 2012, 12:06:58 pm »
Has anyone seen this short video on You Tube?  It a special promotion until the 25 Jun which includes a green travel bag, some utensils, an apron, and a copy of Travelling with your Thermomix.  I actually quite like the colour of the bag and apron, but there are no details apart from what you see on their [urlhttp://thermomix.vorwerk.com/es/home/]website [/url] and it is pointless sending them an enquiry as they do not send anything out of Spain.  Does anyone know if this is available in other countries, who will post abroad?

JB
Rosemary from Bournemouth formerly Gloucestershire

Offline faffa_70

• My favourite things TMX ... roses & purple :)
    • View Profile
Re: TM Traveller premium edition
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2012, 12:12:37 pm »
JB you can get the same bag (slightly different green) from HO here in Oz as well as the book - if they won't post internationally I certainly could for you. Not sure what the utensils are in the box ... would be interested to know!  :)
Kathryn - Perth WA :)
Mum of 5 hungry mouths :D
Noni to 3 more hungry mouths!

Offline judydawn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2012, 12:30:11 pm »
I found this here girls - translated as :-

MORE EXCLUSIVE OFFER: 31 + September Thermomix THERMOMIX TRAVELLER premium edition, comprising: carrying bag valued at 50 € + the book TRAVEL WITH THERMOMIX valued at € 30 + APRON THERMOMIX, designer, valued at € 15 + KIT ACCESSORIES KITCHEN: Kitchen scissors steel + soap + three utility knives knife sharpener + + vegetable peeler, valued at 85 €. And save € 111.
Judy from North Haven, South Australia

Make the most of every day, you never know what is around the corner.

Offline faffa_70

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2012, 01:53:54 pm »
oh and you can get the apron from HO here too (though not sure if it is on the website of if you still need to order it from a consultant)  ;)

Offline JuliaBalbilla

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2012, 02:23:38 pm »
Thanks faffa and JD

I have had a look at the Aussie site and they don't say whether they send abroad or not so I will email them to ask.  I see they sell tea towels as well :-) I will also ask the UK people what colour their travel bag is as well.  I know I can get the book here.  I do have an apron (blue) which I got from UK, but I just liked the idea of the green one as well  :D

JD, I looked at the link you sent and went into it a bit deeper as I had my hopes raised then, BUT it seems that you can only get those things at the same time as you buy a TM.  I assume it must be a special promotion to get people to buy one.

JB

Offline faffa_70

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2012, 03:09:13 pm »
The apron from HO here is a black one - thought I had better let you know that!!  :D We can't get the coloured ones, occasionally they will have them as a consultant incentive.

Offline JuliaBalbilla

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2012, 03:29:59 pm »
Oh, I have 5 black or dark navy aprons already and was looking for something brighter.  The UK one is quite a nice one and you can see DD wearing it here  :D

JB