Author Topic: Hello from the Wild West of Tasmania!  (Read 6931 times)

Offline Aussie Brenda

• View Profile
Re: Hello from the Wild West of Tasmania!
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2013, 10:59:27 pm »
Sounds like you will be having some fun, making the demos a fun affair will help you sell a few I'm sure, good luck.

Offline obbie

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2013, 01:24:54 am »
Hi and welcome
My Thermomix,  Kitchen Aid, Pizza oven, Nu Wave 5 in 1, Spatulas, all brings love, laughter, happiness, and great food  to my kitchen.

http://obbieskitchen.wordpress.com/
[/url

Offline fundj&e

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2013, 06:07:45 am »
Hello Wally and welcome to the forum.
i don't need a recipe i'm italian

mcmich

« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2013, 10:33:55 pm »
Welcome to the forum Wally. Good luck with the consultancy.  :D

Offline mowagee

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2013, 03:52:32 am »
Hi I am in Tasmania also. I had a bad experiance with my rep here no support or training, how are you going with this?

Offline goldfish

• Love life's little light bulb moments!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2013, 04:01:29 am »
This is really something HO must address... Customer support is one of their key selling points.... Very disappointing that some reps think they an just drop the machine off and that's that... Team leaders and branch managers really should get a good grip here!!!

Offline cecilia

• Renew. Refresh. Rejoice.
    • View Profile
    • Thermorevolution
« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2013, 07:42:54 am »
Hi Wally.  Glad Thermomix has a real presence on the west coast now.  I have a customer in Queenie.  She might give you a bit of moral support.  You certainly have a great opportunity there.  Good luck.  Look forward to meeting you if you come to statewide branch meeting in Launceston at Christmas time.
"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible." — Dalai Lama

https://www.facebook.com/thermorevolution

Offline Wally

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2013, 12:09:19 pm »
Hi I am in Tasmania also. I had a bad experiance with my rep here no support or training, how are you going with this?

That's no good at all!!!! If you want some support and I can help then feel free to message me and I will help you sort out any issues.

Hi Wally.  Glad Thermomix has a real presence on the west coast now.  I have a customer in Queenie.  She might give you a bit of moral support.  You certainly have a great opportunity there.  Good luck.  Look forward to meeting you if you come to statewide branch meeting in Launceston at Christmas time.

Considering there are only 2 Thermomix owner's in Queenstown I'm tipping I know them lol! Always here if you need a face to face visit with them.  Still trying to get the news spread so please let them know I'm here and if they want to book a demo for their friends of course I'm available!
"Can the last person out please turn the lights off?"