Author Topic: Millionaire Hotseat Thermomix plug  (Read 9112 times)

Offline Frozzie

• View Profile
Re: Millionaire Hotseat Thermomix plug
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2011, 06:52:45 pm »
pity you dont live in France JD its much cheaper than oz and unlimited here for pretty much all the plans..we have great internet deals...example we pay 40 euros a month for not only our internet but phone too (both local, national and international is free and included in the price) as well as the tv channels....plus our speed is much faster and cheaper for the price....you guys get ripped off for the speed they give you and the price...i know my parents pay 120 dollars a month for limited download and their speed is fast but not as fast as what we have here... however we do pay on so many other items!!
Kim :) ... Back in the land of Oz

http://frozziegourmande.blogspot.com/

Offline judydawn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2011, 02:35:31 am »
Mine's not bad frozzie, it is just that I am using it so much more than I anticipated.  Guess I'll just have to go up a level but a faster broadband system is being rolled out progressively across the country at the moment so I was hoping for that to come to our city area before making changes as it will all change then I presume.
Judy from North Haven, South Australia

Make the most of every day, you never know what is around the corner.

Offline Food 4 Thought

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2011, 03:01:21 am »
Hi Frozzie
I've just been reading your blog (very cool), on a completely different subject, how did you get a crack in your TM casing?
Glad they are fixing it for you and hope you survive without it.
Fiona

Thermomix Consultant - Perth
www.foodfourthought.com.au

Offline Frozzie

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2011, 06:30:41 am »
Hi Frozzie
I've just been reading your blog (very cool), on a completely different subject, how did you get a crack in your TM casing?
Glad they are fixing it for you and hope you survive without it.

hi f4t..thanks although i have been very slack and not done anything on my blog in ages...and the crack they dont know just one of those freak things but it got fixed ages ago. I tried to get an answer out of them but they just said they had no idea why it happened but was probably a weakness in the material itself...Got a few free books out of it though as an apology and everyone was very nice to me once I lost it a bit!! lol... I am planning on getting back to my blog in september once both kids are at school (im not as good as some of the mums on here with a thousand kids, business and still time to cook a whole lot and blog lol...over here its me me and just me...DH has a very time consuming job and with no family here as support im it..winge over)!!
Kim :) ... Back in the land of Oz

http://frozziegourmande.blogspot.com/

Offline faffa_70

• My favourite things TMX ... roses & purple :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2011, 10:14:09 am »
Mine's not bad frozzie, it is just that I am using it so much more than I anticipated.  Guess I'll just have to go up a level but a faster broadband system is being rolled out progressively across the country at the moment so I was hoping for that to come to our city area before making changes as it will all change then I presume.

JD ring your internet provider you might get a pleasant surprise. WHen I rang mine a while ago, I got upgraded, more downloads (an insane amount!!!) AND cheaper each month as well. They don't contact you to tell you that there is a better option but will give it to you if you ring up  ??? ???
Kathryn - Perth WA :)
Mum of 5 hungry mouths :D
Noni to 3 more hungry mouths!

Offline judydawn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2011, 11:06:02 am »
They did offer to switch me over to their sister company a while back but that meant changing my email address Kathryn - that was enough to scare the pants off me, not knowing where to start.  It was more GB's, same price (only $15 a month, can't beat that) and no contract to be signed. I know how to use a computer if everything is set up for me but changing and setting up a new email address was enough to frighten me off.

Offline Ceejay

• View Profile
    • wisdom comes in many misguided forms
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2011, 12:29:20 pm »
They did offer to switch me over to their sister company a while back but that meant changing my email address Kathryn - that was enough to scare the pants off me, not knowing where to start.  It was more GB's, same price (only $15 a month, can't beat that) and no contract to be signed. I know how to use a computer if everything is set up for me but changing and setting up a new email address was enough to frighten me off.
If I lived closer, I'd be there to help you set it up JD. ;)  :-*
The discovery of a new dish does more for the happiness of mankind than the discovery of a star.
~Anthelme Brillat-Savarin~

I don't always cook!  Sometimes I even parent! ;)
musingnmayhem

Offline judydawn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2011, 01:45:52 pm »
Thanks Ceejay, that's lovely of you.  I might have to wait until Christmas when the kids take their holidays and see if one of them can help me.  I paid a chap last time to come here and set up an email facility on the computer as it was all too complicated to me - gets expensive getting those guys in though.

Offline cecilia

• Renew. Refresh. Rejoice.
    • View Profile
    • Thermorevolution
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2012, 07:48:39 am »
Eddie McGuire just raved about TMX again - it was a question on tonight's Hotseat.  Thermomix is a leading branch of what?  Yay!  Thanks, Eddie.  :D
« Last Edit: October 25, 2012, 10:05:56 am by cecilia »
"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible." — Dalai Lama

https://www.facebook.com/thermorevolution