Author Topic: I got my TMX today!!!  (Read 4279 times)

Offline terstoo

• View Profile
    • gluten free goodies
I got my TMX today!!!
« on: November 06, 2009, 08:01:55 am »
I got my TMX today!!! Yay!!! My niece bought it over this afternoon and showed me how to put it all together and my 13 yr old son made fruity dream!!!!! It is the BEST!! Just like soft serve, but better because you know what you are putting in it!!! He put 100g each of Blackberries, Blueberries and Raspberries. (We have a place in Sydney that sells berries in 1kg bags quite reasonable prices, so have some in my freezer, but I can see I will be needing to buy LOTS more!!!!) :D
So now my 13 yr old is going through the cookbook seeing what else he can make!!! Watch out here comes my Master chef!!!
So I have the weekend to experiment, and I will let you know how things go, but my son loves it already!!! (He was the one saying "Why do we need one of those for? We already have machines that can do all these things!!!) So I think its very funny that he was the first to use it and wants to keep making stuff in it!!! I think I may even have to fight him to use it myself. When hubby came home from work, the son was the one showing him how to work it and all the safety requirements and what not to do with it as well!! So will let you know what else he tries as well!! ;D

Offline Nay-nay

• View Profile
Re: I got my TMX today!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2009, 08:35:36 am »
So happy for you terstoo! It's good when the whole family is involved! Then you can get a few nights and mornings off.  ;) Fruity dream is a hit here as well - we use it as a crepe filling.

Offline Meagan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2009, 08:54:32 am »
ooooh how exciting for you  ;D I can't wait till my boys can use it to cook on their own!!
Thermomix consultant in beautiful Perth,  Mum to 2 boys :)

Do you Fly with the flyLady?  www.flylady.net

Offline Thermomixer

• View Profile
    • Thermomixer
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2009, 10:58:30 am »
Good luck to you and the budding Masterchef - sure you'll be having loads of fun
Thermomixer in Australia

http://thermomix-er.blogspot.com/ - my blog

http://thermomixmagic.blogspot.com/ - our joint blog in Oz - please feel free to join us.

Offline inkha

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2009, 03:18:06 pm »
Brilliant, congratulations. Frozen fruit sorbets are excellent in the machine and very moooorish! Have fun.

Offline bron

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2009, 04:40:26 pm »
Congrats! Dont forget to NOT use the butterfly over speed 4!!!!
Amanda

Spain

Offline I Love Bimby!

• View Profile
    • Thermomix in North East Victoria
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2009, 10:34:54 pm »
Hooray!!! Sounds like good news!!!  ;D ;D
For a healthier lifestyle.
Thermomix addict and consultant.

http://thermomixinnortheastvictoria.blogspot.com/ - My Blog

Offline gertbysea

• Don't experience life from the cheap seats.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2009, 10:59:25 pm »
That is absolutely delightful you have a 13 year old in the kitchen. Send him to my place!

Gretchen
Gretchen in Cairns, Australia

Life is like an onion; you peel off one layer at a time and sometimes you weep. Carl Sandburg.