Author Topic: What have you been doing today?  (Read 6130444 times)

Offline mcmich

• View Profile
Re: What have you been doing today?
« Reply #15795 on: September 11, 2014, 06:36:40 am »
Will be looking forward to seeing it all shiny and drivable Cookie.

I'm now Thermomixless until the new one arrives. I decided to put it on gumtree after a few contacts fell through. It sold in 15 minutes and was picked up today. I could have sold it 10 times over. Looks like I will be back to cooking the old fashioned way for a little while.  :o
Michele - Lake Macquarie, NSW

"Just tell yourself Duckie, you're really quite lucky." Dr Seuss

Offline Nikkit

• View Profile
« Reply #15796 on: September 11, 2014, 06:44:49 am »
Looks good cookie  :)

I've been on the phone to my new Telstra "bestie" in the Phillipines, Ryan. I think he now loves me as I said I was an Aussie chick and I had lived near the Great Barrier Reef. If the poor lad could've fitted down the phone line he would be now in my office I think!
Anyway, he fixed my 3rd world problem ...no emails... and I was pretty impressed with him to be honest.

Should I be worried that he gave me his details so that all I have to do is click a button and he'll call me straight away? And if I ever go to the Phillipines I am to call him and he'll put me up at his place and show me around!  ;D ;D

Offline mcmich

• View Profile
« Reply #15797 on: September 11, 2014, 07:05:02 am »
What a personalised service he has provided Nikkit.  :D

Always good to know you have a contact if you visit the Phillipines.  ;)

Offline Nikkit

• View Profile
« Reply #15798 on: September 11, 2014, 07:39:12 am »
Hmmm Mich, I'm not too sure I want the full personalised service deal though... :o

Offline mcmich

• View Profile
« Reply #15799 on: September 11, 2014, 07:55:44 am »
Hmmm Mich, I'm not too sure I want the full personalised service deal though... :o

Really Nikkit  ??? A bloke you've spoken to on the phone once, named Ryan has offered to show you around town and put you up. Couldn't be anything suss or dodgy about that.  ;D
« Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 07:57:19 am by mcmich »

Offline Wonder

• View Profile
« Reply #15800 on: September 11, 2014, 07:57:50 am »
Nikkit, at least you are always going to be assured of good service while ever he works at Telstra. I guess he would have your address already so you might want to be careful as he might decide to just show up on your doorstep  ;D

Mich, that was quick. I've got a bit of a master plan for buying my new TM. I'm going to purchase using a new credit card which has 12 months interest free (I have to pay a yearly fee of $45), I'll then keep my TM31 for a few more months until the rush of selling is over on gumtree and ebay, and put it up around Christmas time hoping for a good price. I figure I won't be worse off, but I might end up getting a little more once the first round are all sold after people take advantage of the lower opening price. Still waiting for Thermomix or the consultant to call me so I can arrange something.

Offline mcmich

• View Profile
« Reply #15801 on: September 11, 2014, 08:50:35 am »
Very smart Wonder. I was going to sell when Gert first got wind of it but at the end of the day I still got a very good price for a 3yr old machine, out of warranty and no thermoserver. Goldfish gifted me with 2 thermal keepers which are way better than the thermoserver. I sold the original on ebay for a handsome price.  :D

Offline gertbysea

• Don't experience life from the cheap seats.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15802 on: September 11, 2014, 09:37:26 am »
Obviously Ryan gets around . He gave me his phone number too and told me he would call me in a couple of  days to,check if all was well  and indeed he did severally times . I politely told him not to call anymore as my boyfriend  the police officer was getting jealous! LOL,

Gert
Gretchen in Cairns, Australia

Life is like an onion; you peel off one layer at a time and sometimes you weep. Carl Sandburg.

Offline mcmich

• View Profile
« Reply #15803 on: September 11, 2014, 09:54:56 am »
Obviously Ryan gets around . He gave me his phone number too and told me he would call me in a couple of  days to,check if all was well  and indeed he did severally times . I politely told him not to call anymore as my boyfriend  the police officer was getting jealous! LOL,

Gert

So how do I get Ryan's number?  ;D

Offline obbie

• View Profile
« Reply #15804 on: September 11, 2014, 10:23:16 am »
Can I have Ryans number too
My Thermomix,  Kitchen Aid, Pizza oven, Nu Wave 5 in 1, Spatulas, all brings love, laughter, happiness, and great food  to my kitchen.

http://obbieskitchen.wordpress.com/
[/url

Offline cookie1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #15805 on: September 11, 2014, 10:42:20 am »
I would do almost anything to have Telstra do what they are supposed to. So I guess I need Ryan's number too. Nikkit you must have a very sexy voice over the phone.  ;D ;D an aquaintance certainly does, but when you see her ..well.. She doesn't match her phone voice in looks or age.  :-\ :-\
May all dairy items in your fridge be of questionable vintage.

https://www.facebook.com/The-Retired-Thermomixer-834601623316983/

Offline dede

• View Profile
    • Mandi's Picture Framing
« Reply #15806 on: September 11, 2014, 02:19:06 pm »
Will be looking forward to seeing it all shiny and drivable Cookie.

I'm now Thermomixless until the new one arrives. I decided to put it on gumtree after a few contacts fell through. It sold in 15 minutes and was picked up today. I could have sold it 10 times over. Looks like I will be back to cooking the old fashioned way for a little while.  :o

Oh no Michelle :o, I hated when my TM went away for a few days for a service, was hard going back to the old way of cooking lol. Hope your TM5 arrives quickly. Glad I'm keeping mine :)
Mandi, Mum of 5, Live in Tasmania. Work from home picture framing.

Offline Nikkit

• View Profile
« Reply #15807 on: September 12, 2014, 04:18:56 am »
Sorry Ladies not sharing my new man Ryan, although it looks like I'm not altogether flavour of the month if he's been chatting up Gert as well. He'll be at your place before mine Gert as he wants to snorkel on the reef  ;D  ;)

I would do almost anything to have Telstra do what they are supposed to. So I guess I need Ryan's number too. Nikkit you must have a very sexy voice over the phone.  ;D ;D an aquaintance certainly does, but when you see her ..well.. She doesn't match her phone voice in looks or age.  :-\ :-\

Oh cookie - nearly had cake on the computer screen this time! You rustled up a memory from way back when I was flying, I used to have a chat to all the yachties and trawlers (if they were steaming, if not we left them well alone) and I was told I did have a sexy voice over the radio. Did have a few propositions once they were in town, (remember I had a waist and perky boobs...oh and the lads had probably been at sea for a while... :o) I didn't want to be the skippers trawler mole though. Or the engineers, or the deckies! 

But no...sorry...you can't have Ryan's number.  ;D

Offline gertbysea

• Don't experience life from the cheap seats.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15808 on: September 12, 2014, 05:10:12 am »
OMG nickkit the memories.  Waist and  perky boobs. Seems like half a century ago. Oh wait it was half a century ago!

Gert
Gretchen in Cairns, Australia

Life is like an onion; you peel off one layer at a time and sometimes you weep. Carl Sandburg.

Offline troupie

• View Profile
« Reply #15809 on: September 12, 2014, 05:47:03 am »
Nikkit I am just about rolling around the floor laughing at you being the skippers mole; I nearly forgot that I have biscuits in the oven; in fact this forum has been the cause of a few burnt biccies when I get involved.

Cookie I love the car and so would DH; he has heaps (oops meant lots) of photos of similar ones from when we are driving around the countryside. Must go, can smell burning.