Author Topic: JULY - DOUBLE REWARDS MONTH (Australia)  (Read 13894 times)

Offline faffa_70

• My favourite things TMX ... roses & purple :)
    • View Profile
Re: JULY - DOUBLE REWARDS MONTH (Australia)
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2009, 02:33:38 pm »
Thanks for the congrats ILB.  - My kids are loving it as I am making heaps of stuff just to practice using the machine from the back already. Cakes etc are all the go at the moment as I know they won't get sick of them lol
Kathryn - Perth WA :)
Mum of 5 hungry mouths :D
Noni to 3 more hungry mouths!

Offline judydawn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2009, 01:40:19 am »
Would be difficult, programming from the back instead of the front after all this time but I'm sure you will master it in no time Kathryn. Best wishes for a very successful career in TMX demonstrating & selling.
Judy from North Haven, South Australia

Make the most of every day, you never know what is around the corner.

Offline faffa_70

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2009, 04:06:22 am »
Thanks JD - frustrating as hell is what I will say when you wonder why you can't get the dial to turn when you are trying to do something else at the same time - as you do!!!!

Offline JaneeZee

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2009, 10:13:33 am »
Way to go girls......we need more of us out there.  I had just given up work when I started & I still managed to stall after I started!!!  So my only advice is get going & keep going girls  ;)  It is the best fun.  I am actually making it part of my "work" - just starting a business which it complements really well.....

Offline faffa_70

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2009, 10:36:21 am »
Way to go girls......we need more of us out there.  I had just given up work when I started & I still managed to stall after I started!!!  So my only advice is get going & keep going girls  ;)  It is the best fun.  I am actually making it part of my "work" - just starting a business which it complements really well.....

Good for you JaneeZee!! This is fun for me as well, we have another business that we work from home so DH is also thinking of training to consult for fun once I have done mine  ;D ;D ;D

Offline I Love Bimby!

• View Profile
    • Thermomix in North East Victoria
« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2009, 10:47:35 am »
Would be difficult, programming from the back instead of the front after all this time but I'm sure you will master it in no time Kathryn. Best wishes for a very successful career in TMX demonstrating & selling.

Don't worry. You'll get the hang of it in no time. And even if you do get muddled up the guests always understand!!
For a healthier lifestyle.
Thermomix addict and consultant.

http://thermomixinnortheastvictoria.blogspot.com/ - My Blog

Offline JaneeZee

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2009, 04:30:45 pm »

Good for you JaneeZee!! This is fun for me as well, we have another business that we work from home so DH is also thinking of training to consult for fun once I have done mine  ;D ;D ;D

Good for you faffa......I am thinking about getting my husband trained up too ............no jokes about balloons & make up Thermomixer.......so he can do demos if I can't!!

Offline faffa_70

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2009, 06:30:11 pm »
If the blokes love the TMX an eighth as much as Thermomixer does they would all make great consultants  ;D ;D ;D I am lucky that my DH loves it as much as I do and as I have said before he was the one that heard about it, came home and said "We need to get one of these" god love him  :-* :-* Blokes selling to blokes would be great  :P

Offline Nay-nay

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 04, 2009, 12:15:46 am »
Bugger that I purchased mine a week or so ago  :(  I could easily do with 2. 
I was disappointed too when I got this email!(about 2 Thermo servers for July) :( Seeing how I did just have my demo yesterday. But did buy my TMX in last week of June!

Offline I Love Bimby!

• View Profile
    • Thermomix in North East Victoria
« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2009, 03:12:33 pm »
Hi,
Just a quick reminder for any lurkers out there that are considering purchasing a Thermomix - this month is double rewards. If you would like to make use of this oppertunity, contact your local consultant (if there isn't one on this site close to you then contact Head Office) and chat to your friendly consultant.  ;D ;D
For a healthier lifestyle.
Thermomix addict and consultant.

http://thermomixinnortheastvictoria.blogspot.com/ - My Blog