Author Topic: I Love Chocolate, I Love Thermomix recipe review links - UK publication  (Read 30691 times)

Offline Bedlam

• Denise - Mandurah WA
    • View Profile
Thats so funny Maddy, you can imagine them scratching their heads in wonder!
Denise

Offline judydawn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
This must happen all the time when one of our members gives us news of something we all want.  Pity we can't use it to our advantage and let them know we have ordered because of forumthermomix.com - down the track, depending on how many orders they receive from us,  they might be able to donate something and we could have another giveaway.  ;D ;)
Judy from North Haven, South Australia

Make the most of every day, you never know what is around the corner.

Offline Redwood

• View Profile
Have you tried contacting Thermomix Aus to see if they will making a bulk order at some stage?

Offline CreamPuff63

• View Profile
We seem to be more on the 8  ball than HO.

It would be only fair to assume that a certain amount of books be available to us to give away as prizes as part of promotion. We do so much for the TM in terms of promotion and convincing people because of our positivity that its a good thing, plus all the books that we review etc

we should be given a free TM and books here and there like other blog sites to run for competition purposes.

Postage should also not be the responsibility of moderators but included as part of the giveaway as that is stingy.
Maybe we should pass this on to MM to follow up on the forums behalf as whilst the moderators run the website and members run it earning high visits worldwide, he is earning VERY good money from advertising and endorsements. Not saying anything negative but maybe he could be a little more proactive in that respect. This forum is a money making machine and whilst we treat it as a passion of ours, there are people earning BIG money from it. Just saying.
Non Consultant from Perth, Western Australia

A balanced diet is a biscuit in each hand

Offline trudy

• View Profile
Hi Redwood,
I did contact the UK office and asked if the books were going to be sold here.  They contacted Perth and were told no.  Shame isn't it. 

Offline cookie1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Yes Trudy it is a shame as I would imagine it would sell very well here.
May all dairy items in your fridge be of questionable vintage.

https://www.facebook.com/The-Retired-Thermomixer-834601623316983/

Offline maddy

• View Profile
Hi Redwood,
I did contact the UK office and asked if the books were going to be sold here.  They contacted Perth and were told no.  Shame isn't it. 

Im surprised they don't sell it here, as the U.K sells the Australian publications  ???
.........EAT CAKE!

Offline mrsb

• View Profile
That is disappointing!

Offline cookie1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Here is a sort of review of the new book from a French Foodie on her blog. I enjoyed reading it.
May all dairy items in your fridge be of questionable vintage.

https://www.facebook.com/The-Retired-Thermomixer-834601623316983/

Offline maddy

• View Profile
Double  bum!!!

seller can't get hold of a copy & has refunded me  :'(
.........EAT CAKE!

mcmich

One lucky forum member will win a copy thanks to CC's generosity.  :D

Offline CreamPuff63

• View Profile
Maybe we can make one big order for Aust forum members (after CC draws her winner) and distribute?
Non Consultant from Perth, Western Australia

A balanced diet is a biscuit in each hand

Offline Kimmyh

• View Profile
That is a brilliant idea CP.

Offline blackwood

• View Profile
Great idea CP63! I'm sure there would be heaps of us on the forum who would buy it! I'm keen :)

Offline goldfish

• Love life's little light bulb moments!!
    • View Profile
I've just sent an email to UK-TMX to see if I can buy the book from them.  Wasn't going to but those recipes from French Foodie did it for me . . .I'll have a good browse if they agree to send it . . and then it will be for my DD for her birthday later this year