Author Topic: Anyone selling their TM31?  (Read 14438 times)

Offline astarra

• View Profile
Anyone selling their TM31?
« on: September 13, 2014, 02:05:16 am »
Hope this is not too rude, wondering if there are any TM31s going to be sold from our forum members upgrading??
I'm still undecided which way to go (new TM5 or second hand TM31) but after seeing pics of them together I know that I would be annoyed with them not looking the same if I have one of each side by side on my bench  :-)) :-)) :-)) And I can't afford 2 TM5s  :(, so know I am swaying to a second 31, but DH likes the idea of the touch screen etc, so.....
Anyhow, just thought I'd throw the question out there to see what is about, and maybe others might be wondering the same thing...??

Mods - delete if this is not a suitable thing to ask.
:D

Offline obbie

• View Profile
Re: Anyone selling their TM31?
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2014, 02:46:55 am »
I am selling my TM31,  I advertised it yesterday.

I have ordered my TM5, and waiting for it to come. :) I still will have 2 machines, on my bench.

I
My Thermomix,  Kitchen Aid, Pizza oven, Nu Wave 5 in 1, Spatulas, all brings love, laughter, happiness, and great food  to my kitchen.

http://obbieskitchen.wordpress.com/
[/url

Offline Itsnotartitsdinner

• View Profile
Re:
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2014, 07:20:25 am »
I'm also interested. I was buying one. However the seller has decided just not to respond to me. I can see she has seen my messages but just chosen to ignore. Who does that. Very annoying. Any how I'm still looking. Been told the price will come right down once the tm5 hit the marketplace. A few more weeks.

• View Profile
Re:
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2014, 07:20:58 am »
Robyn I'm sorry. I have no idea why TT won't let me into my messages to reply to you.

Offline kyton

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2014, 07:32:36 am »
No, I've decided even if I order a TM5 on Wednesday at my demo, I will keep both. I've gotten my monies worth from my TM31 so don't need to recoup any $$. I'm quite looking forward to having two to play with.
Kylie

Offline Jamberie

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2014, 07:44:32 am »
Astarra, that was my first thought too!!! I'm not sure how I would cope with the different look either!
Although having said that, I would be a very happy chappy with two, regardless of looks on my bench!
I have a Facebook page with all things cooking, you'll find it here: https://www.facebook.com/What-Amber-Ate-1097437023601587/

Offline Wonder

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2014, 09:14:14 am »
I'll be selling my TM31 but will be waiting a while. I really don't have a need for 2 and would prefer to spend as little as possible in changeover even though I've certainly had great use from my TM31.

Offline CreamPuff63

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2014, 09:29:50 am »
My SIL lives in Northam WA and is selling her TM31 with an additional Bowl and blade set for $1000. PM me if you want further info.
Non Consultant from Perth, Western Australia

A balanced diet is a biscuit in each hand

Offline cookie1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2014, 09:35:10 am »
I'm not selling mine. I can't wait to have them side by side. I am going to hide or try to sell the HMP though. But I will wait until the thermomix hype stops.
May all dairy items in your fridge be of questionable vintage.

https://www.facebook.com/The-Retired-Thermomixer-834601623316983/

Offline mcmich

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2014, 10:25:10 am »
Wish I had known, Astarra. I sold mine on Wednesday. Would have loved to have sold it on the forum. Didn't know whether or not that would have been OK?
You all know how I love to give my unused kitchen items away on the forum.  :)
Michele - Lake Macquarie, NSW

"Just tell yourself Duckie, you're really quite lucky." Dr Seuss

Offline astarra

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2014, 11:00:10 am »
My SIL lives in Northam WA and is selling her TM31 with an additional Bowl and blade set for $1000. PM me if you want further info.
Wow, that is a real bargain... I am now buying Obbie's TM31 so can't get this one as well, thought I would make a post here so anyone else looking for one knows this one may still be available....(I have no idea if it is)  ;D
But if no one snaps it up I do know my big sister is keeping her eyes peeled for one, but she is in NZ.....

Wish I had known, Astarra. I sold mine on Wednesday. Would have loved to have sold it on the forum. Didn't know whether or not that would have been OK?
You all know how I love to give my unused kitchen items away on the forum.  :)

Would have been interested, but its all good  :)
Thanks tho  :-*
:D

• View Profile
Re:
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2014, 01:07:10 pm »
I'm still looking so if selling please pm me. CP I smsd your sister haven't heard yet. Thanks.

Offline Thermesa

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2014, 09:25:47 am »
Mine is going to my Aunt for $1200. Officially it's on loan for warranty purposes but since she heard the offer it will now have a new seal and another 12 months warranty. My current kitchen won't support two.

Offline CreamPuff63

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2014, 09:55:51 am »
INAID I messaged SIL also and she didn't return my message either. She got my first one re freighting as she replied. She must've decided to keep it, but at least she could have messaged back  :-))
Non Consultant from Perth, Western Australia

A balanced diet is a biscuit in each hand

Offline obbie

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2014, 10:20:12 am »
today on my bench. ;D

yes have used it tonight, very quiet and easy to use. :)

have to book a demo for a few weeks.
my consultant is quitting, so can't do a demo, and is organizing another consultant.
My Thermomix,  Kitchen Aid, Pizza oven, Nu Wave 5 in 1, Spatulas, all brings love, laughter, happiness, and great food  to my kitchen.

http://obbieskitchen.wordpress.com/
[/url