Author Topic: THE SHOPPING THREAD :-)  (Read 4522057 times)

Offline goldfish

• Love life's little light bulb moments!!
    • View Profile
Re: THE SHOPPING THREAD :-)
« Reply #4440 on: August 12, 2012, 02:31:44 am »
For those who can read French . . DD just bought this . . (I put up the wrong link before . . . this is the correct link!! - sorry!!)

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Recettes-cuisine-avec-photos-adaptees-pour-thermomix-produit-ORIGINAL-/110932739220?pt=FR_GW_Livres_BD_Revues_Livres&hash=item19d41b4494#ht_812wt_1185

A collection of recipes on CD the lady has converted for the TMX- with photos
« Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 07:15:57 am by goldfish »

Offline Jamberie

• View Profile
« Reply #4441 on: August 12, 2012, 04:06:00 am »
Not as fancy as those gorgeous bread tins but I found some smallish bundt tins from Aldi yesterday and bough one hoping it would fit inside the varoma for steamed puddings....and it does  :)
I tried to find a link to share but it may have been from last week's specials

Oh, and another thumbs up for the Tupperware fridge smart containers, they really made fresh produce last for ages...I think my record is coriander that lasted for two weeks! I also love my red jug (gets used multiple times per day).
I have a Facebook page with all things cooking, you'll find it here: https://www.facebook.com/What-Amber-Ate-1097437023601587/

Offline snappy

• View Profile
« Reply #4442 on: August 12, 2012, 04:49:58 am »
Creampuff that jug looks good but its $62! That's a pretty expensive microwave jug.

I agree. Mine is so old that its white. I'm so sure I only paid $25ish for it back in the day. $62 is too much.

Thanks CP, I don't normally mind spending money on worthwhile kitchen accessories (obviously - i own a thermomix!) but i just couldn't get my head around a $62 microwave jug.

In the end i found some small silicone loaf pans that i liked through the magic of google.  Unfortunately i don't think they stock them anymore but the demonstrator is going to enquire for me to see if she can find any.

mcmich

Offline goldfish

• Love life's little light bulb moments!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4444 on: August 12, 2012, 07:19:41 am »
For those who can read French . . DD just bought this . . (I put up the wrong link before . . . this is the correct link!! - sorry!!)

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Recettes-cuisine-avec-photos-adaptees-pour-thermomix-produit-ORIGINAL-/110932739220?pt=FR_GW_Livres_BD_Revues_Livres&hash=item19d41b4494#ht_812wt_1185

Sorry mcmich!  I put up the wrong link - I've corrected it now.  It's a CD rather than on paper and a collection of recipes that have been converted by this person for her TMX.  DD says the ones she has tried have been really good . . .

Offline pumpkin pie

• View Profile
« Reply #4445 on: August 12, 2012, 07:34:42 am »
Where can I get the pizza recipe for the Tupperware jelly ring?

mcmich

« Reply #4446 on: August 12, 2012, 09:10:25 am »

Sorry mcmich!  I put up the wrong link - I've corrected it now.  It's a CD rather than on paper and a collection of recipes that have been converted by this person for her TMX.  DD says the ones she has tried have been really good . . .

Wonderful, hope you post some new recipes.

Offline Yvette

• View Profile
« Reply #4447 on: August 13, 2012, 12:38:23 am »
Jadey how much is the tupperware pasta cooker? Can you cook a decent amount in there?

Offline EmeraldSue

• View Profile
« Reply #4448 on: August 13, 2012, 02:16:30 am »
It felt like Christmas last week as all the things I had ordered turned up. The last 2 books I ordered from Fishpond on 10 July FINALLY turned up. I can't wait to try some of the cakes in these books. My pod coffee machine turned up too, as well as the coffee pods! I was a bit apprehensive at first as it was hard to get the new machine smell to go away, but it's fine now and I have just enjoyed a coffee ( with some Haighs choccies I've had hidden away)
"A messy kitchen is a happy kitchen and this kitchen is delirious." Anonymous

Offline Halex

• View Profile
« Reply #4449 on: August 13, 2012, 02:20:23 am »
Looks good ES. I am still waiti g for a book from fishpond too :) they seem to take a while

H :)
Mum to Crown Prince......

Offline maddy

• View Profile
« Reply #4450 on: August 13, 2012, 02:26:01 am »

Sweet tables is a gorgeous book, isn't it!!  Mine turned up last week  :)
What make is your pod machine ES?  I'm still using the Aldi one...happy so far.

.........EAT CAKE!

Offline EmeraldSue

• View Profile
« Reply #4451 on: August 13, 2012, 05:07:09 am »
It's a no name one that takes Nespresso pods. I bought it from the E sold website for $88, including postage. I wanted the Aldi one, but there's no Aldi store in AdelAide. >:(
"A messy kitchen is a happy kitchen and this kitchen is delirious." Anonymous

mcmich

« Reply #4452 on: August 13, 2012, 08:08:30 am »
Where can I get the pizza recipe for the Tupperware jelly ring?

PP, Maddy posted the basics for the recipe in the shopping thread. I found it easier to go to Maddy's lasts posts and it's on about page 18. Maddy also posted links to lots of other good recipes for the ring.

Offline Frozzie

• View Profile
« Reply #4453 on: August 13, 2012, 09:04:29 am »
Maybe someone should post it on its own thread?
Kim :) ... Back in the land of Oz

http://frozziegourmande.blogspot.com/

Offline Yvette

• View Profile
« Reply #4454 on: August 14, 2012, 12:23:06 am »
Just checking is the $62 jug people are talking about the pasta tupperware one? Do you like it? I think it sounds good a lot easier than bringing the saucepan to the boil and waiting for the pasts, if you can just put everything in the jug and forget about it sounds good to me